Update on The Mystery Snake!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 05-19-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
houdini1
Update on The Mystery Snake!!!

Hello everyone, I found the rightful and very happy owner of the snake i found yesterday. He was missing for about 3 to 4 months no idea how he survived because the weather was extemely cold here that long ago. But he is a Mexican Kingsnake. I am so Happy I found the owner, feels really good.
Kristy
It turned out to be my neighbor upstairs lol.

Old 05-19-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
ldydrgn
Good deal! Glad you found his keeper, I bet he was relieved. Did you educate him on how to improve the security of his enclosure? LOL

Old 05-19-2006, 03:23 PM   #3
houdini1
Lol what happen was she had a 20 gallon long by all glass, the critter cage. The screen broke and so they went out and bought a clip on screen and they are supposed to be more secure. Well they aren't really made for that cage so it didn't work and he escaped. So I have a bunch of extra screen for windows and when one of mine on my tanks needs to be replaced i can just do it that way so I told her how to do it.lol She was really Happy to have her snake back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!