AJ Reeves (monitorliz16@yahoo.com) Bad guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2003, 05:12 PM   #1
hummi22689
AJ Reeves (monitorliz16@yahoo.com) Bad guy

I had a trade agreement with AJ Reeves to trade a pair of ball pythons for a pair of bearded dragons. I agreed to ship first since I had answered his ad. I shipped and he signed for them on July 11. I have not heard anything from him since the day I shipped. I did post a message for him to get ahold of me, and I got a response from his "cousin" stating he was in jail and would be out in a week. That was almost a month ago. Still nothing. He will not return any e-mails. Everyone Beware.

Sydney Alcorn

Old 09-02-2003, 07:49 PM   #2
jefjen
bad luck

Sydney,,,it seems as if you have some pretty bad luck when it comes to selling,buying,,and trading reptiles.. Did all these situations happen at the same time???,,or over a period of time,,and you just now decided to post???

Old 09-02-2003, 07:53 PM   #3
hummi22689
This has happened over the past 2 months, and I have been giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe with time they may fulfill their end of the deal. Guess I have learned not to trust people so easily.

Sydney Alcorn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!