Info BHB Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #21
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

To be fair, you are quoting someone here on this thread 35,000 not BHB and he stated that they have 35,000 not that they sell that much each year. But heck maybe they do, what do I know?

Also to be fair on the point of good guy threads, Brian has many here on this current site dating back to 2002. He also has many previous to the date on the earlier versions of this site. All I can say is that I never read a bad guy thread about them until recently. That's many years without any problems. Now that isn't to discount the concerns you have with them but just stating what I have seen over the years.

As far as this thread, I think it would be darn near impossible for anyone paying attention not to notice that kink. Also, I'm not going to nitpick but the request to send back on a Thursday is something I would never do but that's just me.

I completely agree on that Dennis.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #22
FosterHerpetological
Now I know this is just an info thread, and I am glad about that.

But seriously, everyone is jumping the bandwagon.

Mistakes happen, and they corrected it in a very timely manner with no questions asked. What more can they do?

Old 12-08-2011, 10:34 PM   #23
Reakt20
how about catch these problems before they happen? just an idea...

Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #24
Tom C
Quote:
But seriously, everyone is jumping the bandwagon.
No bandwagon here, just posting opinions based on the evidence that has been provided.I agree though, the post sale customer service was professional.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #25
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reakt20 View Post
Like I said, everyone makes mistakes.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #26
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reakt20 View Post
It's easy to catch everything when you have 12 animals. Mistakes happen and they were corrected quickly so i don't see what the big deal is here

Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #27
Reakt20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
It's easy to catch everything when you have 12 animals. Mistakes happen and they were corrected quickly so i don't see what the big deal is here
you are correct. mistakes happen and its being corrected. i won't argue with that.
but 12 or 12,000 snakes, pay attention to your snakes and know what you are selling before you ship it. im sure that's what their hired help is for.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #28
Amelanistic Orca
Originally Posted by Brian@BHB
HI,

Of course there is always a chance of something terrible like that happening. I'm not going to lie and say there is no way. It does sound like with those odds something is wrong? Lets talk on the phone and see if there is anything we can do to try to figure this out. I always stand behind my stuff and I will do my best to make it right. Call me anytime this week before Wednesday, I'll be out of town for five days after that on business. Talk soon, Brian

Probably the scariest sentence I've read in recent times...... That sentence swept me off my feet when I saw it. It opens up endless possibilities then! And here is another example.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:51 PM   #29
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
HI,

Of course there is always a chance of something terrible like that happening.

Probably the scariest sentence I've read in recent times...... That sentence swept me off my feet when I saw it. It opens up endless possibilities then! And here is another example.
I'd rather buy from somebody who tells the truth, then lies to my face telling me there's no possible way that any mistake could happen.

Brian is a good guy, I don't know him too well personally but he has always been friendly and helpful when I've talked with him.

It sucks that a snake with a kink like that somehow got sent out, but I think the OP should do what I and everybody else does when they find a mite: treat the mites, call the seller an a-hole under your breath, and then get on with your life

Old 12-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #30
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
HI,

Of course there is always a chance of something terrible like that happening. I'm not going to lie and say there is no way. It does sound like with those odds something is wrong? Lets talk on the phone and see if there is anything we can do to try to figure this out. I always stand behind my stuff and I will do my best to make it right. Call me anytime this week before Wednesday, I'll be out of town for five days after that on business. Talk soon, Brian

What is exactly scary about it? The fact that he is stating the truth?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!