Bad Guy AJ Dooley graphic design - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #31
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
April,

In the 3rd note to Webslave, the writer states: "We had to take down her devaintart page and her facebook page because of this thread. "
right, but the link was never posted here.

So some random 14 yr old on DA is getting harassed by *people* (who?) because of a similar name to the person that stole the art?

ok just making sure it was as weird as I thought...

I wasn't able to find any pics of AJ on the Talen DA page, just lots of their dog and either a gf/wife/friend.

Old 06-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #32
ashtonlmitchell
I never knew this was a child. You have to be 18 to have facebook (not always the case) and this is where I contacted AJ first. I paid through paypal.. which requires a bank account. Obviously this person has some issues. I asked for a refund and was denied because of her having back problems and no job.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #33
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonlmitchell View Post
I never knew this was a child. You have to be 18 to have facebook (not always the case) and this is where I contacted AJ first. I paid through paypal.. which requires a bank account. Obviously this person has some issues. I asked for a refund and was denied because of her having back problems and no job.
Can you try filing a paypal claim? Or has too much time passed?

Old 06-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #34
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
I never knew this was a child.
But isn't the 14yr old unrelated to the AJ FB and Talen info posted? It's not the same person as far as I can tell.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #35
RichsBallPythons
Facebook has a 13 year old age requirement, and if it is a minor you will have to go after the parents as with her being a Minor, the legalities of it are very tricky.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:25 PM   #36
Peligro22
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
fortunately I do sculpture work so someone would have a pretty hard time just stealing my art and claiming it as their own. but wow... I can't even begin to say how angry this makes me.
Your sculptures are freaking incredible too! So detailed and realistic looking! If someone tried to rip you (or anyone else) off by claiming it was their art, I would be LIVID as well. Not so sure the head on a plate would be virtual (kidding).

Old 06-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #37
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
But isn't the 14yr old unrelated to the AJ FB and Talen info posted? It's not the same person as far as I can tell.
The three notes to Webslave seem to have several inconsistencies which raises some concerns. Is there any possibility that this is in fact the same person and that she is not 14?

Old 06-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #38
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
I asked for a refund and was denied because of her having back problems and no job.
Back problems don't make me think "14 year old child."

Old 06-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #39
WebSlave
I hope no one took my posting of those emails to indicate that I am taking the stance that I believe what they are stating......

Quite the opposite, really.........

In fact, I am assuming that those emails actually came from this AJ Dooley herself.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #40
Dracorex5
Ok, so... just a sum up based on what I'm getting

AJ Dooley stole art, traced it, and sold the recolor to Ashton
Ashton was accused for art thievery, but was cleared
The art thief is AJ Dooley
AJ Dooley has not replied to this thread
Webslave has received some suspicious emails all from the same IP address asking to remove the thread because a "14 year old's deviant art account is harassed". This 14 year old may or may not exist, and Deviantart may or not have removed an account for art stealing.
It is suspected these emails may in fact be from AJ Dooley, but it is not completely confirmed
Ashton is struggling to get a refund, but it has not happened yet

Is this right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!