Bad Guy AJ Dooley graphic design - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #41
Vienna
No, AJ stole art, edited out the watermark and attempted to sell that and a recolored copy. She did no tracing and no real work to it other than kinking the tail and coloring the one version pink and spotty.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #42
LauraB
And she ain't 14
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #43
Vienna
Delightfully, Sharon, PA is only an hour and 20 minutes from where I live. I would gladly show her proof in person.

Old 06-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #44
Lucille
I see Talen's motto in the 'About Me' section above says

"Creativity comes from trust.. Trust your instincts.."

We certainly will, AJ.

Old 06-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #45
LauraB
"Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts."

Just to give credit where credit is due. Those are the words of writer Rita Mae Brown.

Old 06-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #46
Show Me
Someone needs to contact the art institutes and the university that she is attending because I'm willing to bet she has been turning in stolen artwork as her own.

Old 06-04-2013, 02:54 AM   #47
LauraB
I know Vienna/Maryanne DellsSalla posted the link on post #10, but I wanted to post the screen cap in the event the link or blog post by the true artist gets buried or removed (since it's getting old).

Amanda/AJ/Talen Dooley is clearly not above stealing other artists works, photo-shopping and trying to capitalize for profit. It does hit home with me as someone who's had their original digital artwork, logos & designs hijacked.

Rep burned; jig's up, Ms. Dooley. Good job. Thanks to the OP who took the time to alert the community and WebSlave for posting the bogus emails. Good for a laugh, Rich
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!