I cut my hair.. what do you think? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #21
Miss Tuniwha
ok.. .. this thread is doing wonders for my low self esteem. HA HA HA HA

maybe I should do drastic changes more often. LOL

Old 11-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #22
Kiote_9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
ok.. .. this thread is doing wonders for my low self esteem. HA HA HA HA

maybe I should do drastic changes more often. LOL
I think you need to take a look in the mirror and pretend you are looking at someone else. I see no reason for you to be insecure about your looks, you are a beautiful woman, long hair or short. Don't worry about looking good because you do!

Sometimes I think women are brainwashed to think there is something wrong with us....

Old 11-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #23
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiote_9 View Post
I think you need to take a look in the mirror and pretend you are looking at someone else. I see no reason for you to be insecure about your looks, you are a beautiful woman, long hair or short. Don't worry about looking good because you do!

Sometimes I think women are brainwashed to think there is something wrong with us....
thanks sweetie.. lol.. I is a chubby girl.. and never used to be.. so.. when I do look at myself.. all I see is what I COULD be.. LOL

SUUUUCCCKKS.. I am getting better.. *shrugs*

Old 11-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #24
Mike P.
Get A New Mirror

Get a new mirror Brandi - Long hair or short, Your melting the ice cream from my freezer lol

Old 11-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #25
Kiote_9
Oh we could have a talk about the chubby problem!

I have gained atleast 40 pounds over the last two years and no longer look 10 years younger than I am. Insecure? You had better believe it! I have days where I think I am ugly in comparison to MYSELF , but I know I am attractive, my boyfriends keeps insisting so and I have never had a lack of attention so it has to be true. I don't look like I belong on TV or in a magazine. I think that is how we judge ourselves. I do think you are very attractive and you have an exotic look about you.

Focus on your favorite parts, not the parts you don't like. And always remember, don't ever forget...the most beautiful part of you is inside! It sounds cliche, but it is true. There are some butt ugly people out there that people are dying to be with because they have the most attractive personalities in the world. I don't think you are ugly on the inside. It certainly doesn't show in your pics.

(And I am in the process of growing my hair long. I am partial to long hair and yours was to die for. YOU look great both ways! Do what YOU like!)

Old 11-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #26
Miss Tuniwha
yeah, for me it was Depo (I have endometriosis among other issues so they thought it may help) Gained 60 lbs in just 3 months..

OUCH.. I was 122, and had the cut abs, all that shit.. .. at my highest got up to 205.. now at 170..

as long as I am still hour glassy.. I am fine.. but still.. LOL

Old 11-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #27
Miss Tuniwha
the IN PERSON votes seem to be going for short hair.. hrm.. and on here its about half and half.. LOL..

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 11-17-2008, 02:16 PM   #28
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post

OUCH.. I was 122, and had the cut abs, all that shit.. .. at my highest got up to 205.. now at 170..

as long as I am still hour glassy.. I am fine.. but still.. LOL
Dont worry, a woman can be curvy and beautiful at all sizes.

There is tiny, fun size and everything in between.

You are simply delicious Brandi!!

Old 11-17-2008, 02:27 PM   #29
coheed196
I already gave you my vote during that drunken phone call, but just to make it public, I like it short

Old 11-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #30
Miss Tuniwha
Ed.. thanks.. I do agree that reguardless of size, a woman or man can still still be very attractive (or not LOL)

And yes Vince.. I believe I do remember your drunken opinion.. ha ha ha ha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!