Look what my goat did! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 10-01-2008, 09:19 AM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Look what my goat did!

She made the cutest little goat yesterday!

I knew she was pregnant but I didn't think she was close yet (only bought her last August so I didn't know when she was bred). I was out buying wood to build the barn I was hoping to have done before she kidded~ and I came home to find her with the cutest little grey baby! She seems to have it all under control which is good. She is not a very tame goat~ I'd like to know if the baby is a buck or a doe~ but I've not tried approaching her yet to see. I'm sure I'll have to lure her with food to trap her just like I have to when I need to worm her and trim her feet.

Aint it cute!

Old 10-01-2008, 09:22 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Adorable, congrats Cheryl!!

Old 10-01-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Wow that is the cutest thing EVER! Congrats Cheryl!!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #4
shrap
That is completely awesome!!

Old 10-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #5
Cat_72
Awwww Cheryl, it is ADORABLE!!!! I really miss my goats, they are so much fun!! Mine were all tame to the point of being annoying at times though, lol.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
Double LY
I KNEW this had to be a post from you Congrats on the new baby!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
Very nice! I'm looking into a couple of goats myself.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #8
LadyOhh
AHHH!!!

To have a farm...

Its adorable, Cheryl!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:16 AM   #9
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Well~ I got out there yesterday and it's a buck...........So it's name is Roast and I'll be trying not to get attached to him. Especially since his Momma's name is BBQ. We've regretted buying the two not tame goats and so we have been planning to go ahead and do them in after their kids or once we were sure if they were pregnant or not.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:51 AM   #10
TheFragginDragon
Well that was anticlimactic!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!