*very* nice Tangerine Stripe/Jungle Make me an Offer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
shadowX362
*very* nice Tangerine Stripe/Jungle Make me an Offer

TS-Female Tangerine Stripe/Jungle 12 grams as of today and feeding on Mealworms . Very BOLD tail with High white to go along. Has some carat tail developing and has great coloring on body. Very nice Girl. Make me an Offer I cant refuse or could trade for something nice. Shipping is a flat rate of $50 to most places or less depending location . can pick up at my place or the SAC show I will be attending.

Buy 3 or more of my geckos and receive this free gecko. TS-female very pretty, but has a short tail and hatched small, recommended for PET only
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread