Some help to find... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-28-2006, 08:38 AM   #1
Catenifer
Some help to find...

Maybe I´ll introduce myself as I´m new to this forum.
I´m a 23 year old guy from sweden who is addicted to pituophis.
I´ve collected most of the "original" pituophis and have quite a collection.

I found this forum when I was looking for some nice morphs because the only morph who reached Sweden is the applegate affinis.

My question is if there´s someone who can help me find a breeder with most of the available morphs and who ships overseas (maybe to Hamm or something).

I´m looking to buy at least 1 or 2 pairs of each available morph

Anyone have a clue?

Best regards / Daniel

Is my english any good?

Old 05-29-2006, 03:44 AM   #2
sherlogg
Hi Daniel,

if you are interested, give me a mailadress from you. Let's talk via mail. My mail is info@pituophis.de

Here from you .. ??

Old 05-30-2006, 12:21 PM   #3
John Cherry
My suggestion would Be

This is an on-going problem for you folks over in Europe in that it is so difficult to get them over there. What I would suggest would be to contact several of the breders I will list below and have them all ship the respective animals you are wanting to one central breeder with an export license and then for a fee I am sure they could be forwarded on to you. It is though an expensive and sometimes long process with the restrictions in your country and ours. But the end results would probally be worth it for you.

Great Pit Morphs can be gotten many folks, but I have seen some really nice animals from these folks lately:

Envy Reptiles
ISIS Reptiles
Home Grown Reptiles
John Ginter
John Meachum
Tom Stevens
South Mountain Reptiles
Ben Siegel Reptiles
Mark & Kim Bell
Numerous other Smaller breeders ( with too long a list to put here)

Good Luck and If we can help let us know. We no longer sell anything to the general public, but will be gald to share whatever information we may have.

John Cherry
Cherryville Farms

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!