For Sale Pair of albino eastern blue tongue lizard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 10-04-2020, 06:08 AM   #1
AusExports
Exclamation Pair of albino eastern blue tongue lizard

I have a breeding pair of albino blue tongue lizards this has been the onlyAlbino pair for sale ever in the us so very rare opportunity To make big $$$
They successfully breed this year poping out 11 albinos and 7 hets ( $30,000 clutch )
Email for pictures and more info. liamgeoghegan28@gmail.com
$8000 for the pair
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2020, 09:01 AM   #2
elena
Hmm. First post, no pictures, 21 years old and has reptiles worth $4000 a piece that are the only ones in the US, no punctuation and a grammatical error, calls them lizards instead of skinks.

Old 10-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #3
AusExports
Hey Elena I am an Aussie that moved to Florida and brought my breeding project with me and I’ve lost my job so I need the money and in Australia no one calls them skinks it blueys or blue tongue lizard and it would not allow me to post photos but if you are interested fell fell to email me for photos
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2020, 01:48 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusExports View Post
I have a breeding pair of albino blue tongue lizards this has been the onlyAlbino pair for sale ever in the us so very rare opportunity To make big $$$
They successfully breed this year poping out 11 albinos and 7 hets ( $30,000 clutch )
Email for pictures and more info. liamgeoghegan28@gmail.com
$8000 for the pair
How did the pair of albinos manage to produce hets?

Old 10-04-2020, 01:49 PM   #5
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusExports View Post
Hey Elena I am an Aussie that moved to Florida and brought my breeding project with me and I’ve lost my job so I need the money and in Australia no one calls them skinks it blueys or blue tongue lizard and it would not allow me to post photos but if you are interested fell fell to email me for photos
So you are in Florida right now?

Old 10-04-2020, 01:50 PM   #6
elena
Didn't even catch that. Also, it is illegal to export native wildlife from Australia, so if these adults actually exist, they are smuggled.

Old 10-04-2020, 02:51 PM   #7
bcr229
These are the instructions on how to post photos:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 10-05-2020, 02:10 PM   #8
marker1
YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
Didn't even catch that. Also, it is illegal to export native wildlife from Australia, so if these adults actually exist, they are smuggled.

Long Live Fauna Fucking Classifieds. No one is smuggling 2 blue tongues out of a country........That just aint worth it. maybe a scammer caught.......

Old 10-05-2020, 06:55 PM   #9
elena
It would be worth it if the animals are valued at $8k. Well, worth it if you're a scumbag.

Old 10-05-2020, 06:56 PM   #10
elena
But the fact that the "seller" claims he produced hets from a pair of visuals suggests the animals are imaginary.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
skunks