Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-26-2007, 01:23 AM   #1
Wilomn
Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines

christopher66, for some reason, decided that I needed to be taught something tonight. It seems he wanted me to know that he was NOT intelligent enough to have read the guidlines that came with his ability to represent what a moderator should be and this .....wonderful example of hubris....tried to ding me THREE times in less than 30 minutes.

I'm pretty sure, not positive as I have no obligation as a NON-MOD to know these things, that's it ONCE A DAY oh brilliant example of all that makes fauna shine as the newly born sun of a spring morning, washing away the grit and grime of mankinds impudence and arrogance and his affrontery to nature itself.

Re: Warning Notification!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wilomn,

You have been issued a warning by christopher66 on the account of Profanity!

You now have 111 warning points.

Please read the rules and try to adhere to them to make FaunaClassifieds more useful and enjoyable for us all.

Thanks,
christopher66
On Behalf of
Site Administration

go get em there big guy. you rule.

Consistency wee man consistency.Isn't that what you have been asking to see?

And that's been YOUR hallmark since when? 9 pm TONIGHT?

Have at it.

I believe i shall.

Damn mosquitos. Must have left the door open again.

AHAHahahahahAhahahahahahhhhhhahhHHAHahahahAHAHAHAH AHahahAHAHAHAHAHahAHahAHAHAHAHaHAHAhahahahahAHAHAH AHAHAHaHAHaHahAHAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAH ahaHaHaHAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHahAHahahAHAHAHAH AhahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHAHahahaHAHAHAHahahahAHa hAHahahahahahahAhahaha

You're a bit of a dumbass yourself, ya know.

Re: Warning Notification!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wilomn,

You have been issued a warning by christopher66 on the account of Profanity!

You now have 111 warning points.

Please read the rules and try to adhere to them to make FaunaClassifieds more useful and enjoyable for us all.

Thanks,
christopher66
On Behalf of
Site Administration

go get em there big guy. you rule.

Consistency wee man consistency.Isn't that what you have been asking to see?

And that's been YOUR hallmark since when? 9 pm TONIGHT?

Have at it.

I believe i shall.

Hey DUMBASS, didja figure it out?

What a maroon.

When I have finished trampling the flowers, the hooves of my horse are more fragrant.
Li Kao

I did respond to him twice, wondering if he figured it out on his own of if further hints from me would be necessary. It seem he did catch on, at long last, and he ran ran ran away.

I may well get dinged for this, since it is no longer in pms, but I found it tooooo bloody amusing to keep to myself.

A true pillar of the community and one of fauna's finest.

Makes ya proud, don't it?

Old 02-26-2007, 11:42 AM   #2
Wilomn
Hey thanks for the negative ding on my karma too there buddy o' mine, showin some REAL clASS there.

If you don't like having the truth about your intelligence made public, you may want to find another target.

It's not MY fault you're too, obviously, stupid to know how to do a job you are not mentally able to comprehend much less apply with any kind of pride.

I am rather curious about one thing though.

Recently you have pretty much left me alone and then, all of a sudden, WHAM, three dings in less that 30 minutes.

Howcome? Did someone put you up to it? Did someone set you up to like a fool or did you do this all by yourself? Did you discover some secret stash of Wesisms that you just couldn't pass up on, or did someone provide you with a list of offenses that they didn't feel comfortable taking care of themselves?

Were you duped and well as a dope?

Makes no difference if you reply. Your lack of ability to comprehend the new system is fairly obvious thanks to your blatant abuse of the system.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #3
Chameleon Company
Is anyone out there capable of putting this entity out of their misery, or is it more fun to watch them whine and suffer The former would be the more merciful. The latter the more poetic ...... OK, roses are red, violets are blue ..... it does have a nice ring to it .

Old 02-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #4
Mike Greathouse
Wes,
Just let it go. This feud of yours is getting really tiresome and nobody is interested in it anymore. You're accomplishing nothing but trolling and slowly getting yourself booted out of here. If that's your ultimate goal, I would suggest you just ask Rich. I'm certain that he would oblige you.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:27 PM   #5
Wilomn
Mike, perhaps you should re-read the thread.

It's NOT about me.

It's about a mod, not a good one, who is too bloody stupid to know how to do his job.

Not once did I say anything about not deserving the dings. Not once did I complain about getting them.

YOU need to pay better attention and stop ASSuming that it's the same thing all the time.

Also, when were YOU appointed speaker for all?

This guy, chriss66, isn't smart enough to do the job properly. I find it sort of sad that you miss that point and automatically ASSume that I am complaining about being singled out again.

See what pre-concieved ideas do to a normally smart guy like yourself? You can miss some very important points by not having an open mind.

I sort of expected better from you Mike.

Oh well.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:36 PM   #6
WebSlave
No Wes, the REAL problem here is that you have been crying "WOLF" for so long about so many people that now it doesn't even register with anyone. Most people are reading this thinking, "Sheesh, who is Wes's target for the day now?"

Old 02-26-2007, 12:37 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
The simple answer here is Money = Power
The system dosnt seem to care who has those powers now, so long as they can pony up.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:39 PM   #8
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Also, when were YOU appointed speaker for all?
Words that you would do well to heed.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 PM   #9
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
No Wes, the REAL problem here is that you have been crying "WOLF" for so long about so many people that now it doesn't even register with anyone. Most people are reading this thinking, "Sheesh, who is Wes's target for the day now?"
Well of COURSE you call it crying wolf, it's your staff.

How is it that you now know what is being thought by your membership rich? Isn't that one of the very things you so often told us was part of the problem here, that people didn't really know what was behind the posts here?

I suppose expecting people to ACTUALLY read a post before replying to it has become too much.

Ho hum, maybe some will catch on here that just because some refuse to acknowledge the plain and simple truth, it is still the plain and simple truth.

The truth of THIS thread is chriss66 is NOT smart enough to know how to work the system he is charged with upholding.

Now, whose fault is that I wonder.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #10
Behmfamily
Wes,

Try not to piss so many people off. It would be a shame to see you go.

Mitch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!