GOOD GUY Keith M. Northrop ChameleonCounters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2007, 12:08 PM   #1
Kingetula
GOOD GUY Keith M. Northrop ChameleonCounters

I purchased a pair of Panamint Rattlesnake CB06 (Crotalus mitchelli stephensi) from Keith the other day. As always I asked him to send pictures of his male and females. Keith was very patient and professional well I made up my mind.

Today I get a call from Keith telling me he has good news and bad news.

He tells me the male I wanted was actually a female. (I'm thinking, oh great!)The good news he gave me the 2nd male I had chosen plus gave me the female I picked out for free. So now I will be getting 1.2 Panamint Rattlesnake CB06 (Crotalus mitchelli stephensi)

He caught me off guard when he told me that. I wasn't sure why he gave me a snake for free and didn't just make me pick out another snake. WOW! I have told him I feel weird getting something for free and can I pay him for it or offer can I offer anything for it. He told me not to worry about it. WOW AGAIN! Of course I hope I can return the favor one day but he also got a repeat customer in the future!

Totally unexpected and very much appreciated Keith! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Old 09-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
Kingetula
As I reread my above post, let me clarify...

I had 2 males picked out but ended up going with the male that turned out to be a female. Keith matched up the pair with my second choice male that I almost went with originally. The female that he thought and told me was a male he gave to me for free.

Old 09-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #3
lanceheads
Good for you Scott.
Keith is quite a character but has exceptional snakes and is a great vendor also.

Randal Berry

Old 09-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
tac6
Keith Northrop good guy

I have had many dealings with Keith and have also recieved exceptional service and animals from him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!