Selling Eyeless Pythons for 3 x the cost of a normal one? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
CB Reptiles
Selling Eyeless Pythons for 3 x the cost of a normal one?

Apparently I am in the minority here with all the posts supporting this type of sale.

I feel that it should be given to a home that can take care of it properly, not charge $500 for possible poor breeding. If this is the case, it would reward the breeders that don't take proper precautions.

What do you think?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=247661

Old 06-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
CB Reptiles
Ooops.....meant to post on BOI, can moderators please move?

I tried to delete and start a new one, but it wouldn't let me edit the post.

Thanks

Old 06-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
Morelia4life
Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a normal albino Burmese python only like $250 to $300? I don't understand why they are asking so much. I don't think that it should be put down just because it doesn't have any eyes but I don't think that they should ask $500 just because it doesn't have any eyes. It could be super healthy or a year down the road other problems could arise and threaten the health of the burm. If it was me personally, I wouldn't put it down but I would give it away to a nice home that would take care of it.

Old 06-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
hhmoore
Chris - I'm not moving it to the BOI, because the thread is not in the correct format.
I think it is fine to have the discussion here, in General Herp Talk, or even in General Business Discussions....but, to do that, you have to leave out the link. As soon as it becomes about a person, rather than the topic, it moves into the realm of the BOI.

I closed this one due to the inclusion of the link - when/if you restart it, just shoot me a PM so I can remove this one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread