Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:14 AM   #401
Elizabethlea27
Ok I think what she meant is that she didn't want her name here in the first place to avoid giving a third party ammunition. So.. I dragged her here...
BUT I was completely oblivious to all of that at the time of posting the PM's.

So let's all kiss, make up, and get back to exposing Ashley for what she's done. And make sure she can't do any of this again.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:19 AM   #402
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Freak View Post
Trust me i know everything...I just choose to stay out of it....But since i have been helping her clean her collection..not one snake has died from IBD...The burm had liver and kidney failure, the other boa that passed had an ova infection
Why do you think Ashley has suddenly become so quiet then?

Why do you think she's avoiding everyone like the plague?

Why do you think that she's avoiding Rachel and Elizabeth's requests for a perfectly legit refund of their hard-earned money and peace of mind?

Don't you think that if Ashley thought that she was indeed not guilty about all of this, that she would confront all of us about this issue publicly? Don't you think that she would at least post and try to defend herself more legitimately and try to post all the proof that she can that she does NOT have any problems with her collection?

Well, she certainly hasn't by any means... and that says a lot about her. The same goes for any of her friends and followers, though few, and that includes you. If you really are her friend, you would have tried to back her up.

There's way too much evidence online of her entire 2 year life of keeping snakes that proves her to be guilty of everything that she's done.

So instead of taking the more mature, grown-up, big-girl route of trying to make amends with everyone that has bought snakes off of her, Ashley's going into hiding, ignoring everything, and having her idiotic friends make prank phone calls to her hurt customers instead.

This is NOT the kind of hobby that you F*** around with, Ashley. There are more of us respected, honorable reptile keepers here than you could ever hope to stand up against. And if you think that you can get away with what you have done, you are terribly mistaken. The same goes for your followers.

You've REALLY pissed not only ME off, but Rachel, Elizabeth, and countless others with this whole stupid, childish ordeal of yours. Get your damn RETARDED, CUNTSKANKEROUS, PLAGUEWHORED ACT TOGETHER and GROW the hell UP and REFUND them before you seriously find yourself in a situation regretting that you ever existed.

I am so deadly serious.

YOU have NO idea who you're dicking around with.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:22 AM   #403
Elizabethlea27
:i agree:

Old 12-23-2010, 03:23 AM   #404
Elizabethlea27
When you want to cry, you might as well try and laugh.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:26 AM   #405
DavidBeard
Crystal.....I understand that Ashley is your friend, but she is on a sinking ship that she has had many opportunities to correct, and if you stand by her side, I believe she will drag you down right along with her.

If thats OK with you, fine. But I think you're both being extremely immature about the whole situation. This is not a game. You might be a young kid who thinks everything IS a game......but I assure you, the ramifications of what Ashley has done (and not done) are far-reaching and potentially catastrophic.

If I were you, I would do my best to distance myself from being associated with Ashley at all....if you truly care for your own animals and the animals she has put in jeopardy through her callous and careless actions and practices.

I say this as an honest attempt to look out for the well being of yourself and your animals. The company you keep is taking you down a very dark road, and I can assure you its not a place you want to be.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:32 AM   #406
RachelSS
Ashley has facebook messaged me and apologized for what has gone on. She is planning on talking to her husband about how they can go about refunding Elizabeth and I.

I told Ashley if she DOES come through with the refund, I will make it public knowledge. As of right now, I have no idea what will happen. She is talking to her husband tomorrow and I will hear from her then, from what I gather.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:37 AM   #407
DavidBeard
Maybe its just me, but the "gotta talk to my husband" thing sounds like a text-book-ain't-gonna-happen-excuse.....I hope I am wrong, but my gut feeling tells me shes going to stiff you both.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:39 AM   #408
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Maybe its just me, but the "gotta talk to my husband" thing sounds like a text-book-ain't-gonna-happen-excuse.....I hope I am wrong, but my gut feeling tells me shes going to stiff you both.
I hope that this isn't the case. Unfortunately, I am prepared for this.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:39 AM   #409
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelSS View Post
Ashley has facebook messaged me and apologized for what has gone on. She is planning on talking to her husband about how they can go about refunding Elizabeth and I.

I told Ashley if she DOES come through with the refund, I will make it public knowledge. As of right now, I have no idea what will happen. She is talking to her husband tomorrow and I will hear from her then, from what I gather.
Forgive me for not giving my snakes a repetition of that same apology when they are about to have a lethal injection, if this leads where it logically will for me. I have received no such word from Ashley. If she were to apologize for absolutely everything it would mean about as much as ashes thrown in my face after all the lies she told. I just want my snakes not to be in this situation. But I will settle for a refund since that can't happen.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:40 AM   #410
Elizabethlea27
And David, I totally agree, and I have suspected such since I heard it from her. It's her business, this is just an excuse to stall. We'll see what happens.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd