Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:41 AM   #411
Adrya
Rachel, tomorrow should be the last day you give her, period. If she doesn't get back to you by the end of tomorrow, then that's it. She's getting owned. You can't keep extending the cut-off dates when she doesn't get back to you. lol

Old 12-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #412
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
Rachel, tomorrow should be the last day you give her, period. If she doesn't get back to you by the end of tomorrow, then that's it. She's getting owned. You can't keep extending the cut-off dates when she doesn't get back to you. lol
Well the deadline for me to hear back from her or I would post in the BOI was 12/22/2010 @ 10pm EST. I upheld that. I posted at 10:30 or so. I said in the email the refund MUST be received by Friday, and I am true to my word

Old 12-23-2010, 04:10 AM   #413
SakaraGT4
Adrya, you say you are grown up and yet you are sitting there calling me names like a child, LOL! and the "deadly serious" threats to me, ok, lolol. Sounds like you are threatening my life or something, LOL. And as amusing as it is to me that you are threatening me outside of the reptile issue at hand, at least I'm sure you aren't dumb enough to actually try to threaten me in person because I have NO problem defending myself and my household against ANY threat according to what Texas state law allows so piss off with the threats, ktnxbye.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:12 AM   #414
jere000
Lol that's what makes her come to the thread.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:30 AM   #415
Elizabethlea27
I'm glad something did. Now if she would only address the health of her snakes and the snakes she sold... or the refunds she should be paying out.

Hey Ashley, since your house is now established as safe, would you like to address any of the issues that actually pertain to this thread? Like, will you refund Rachel and I?
What are your plans if your snakes test positive?

Old 12-23-2010, 04:31 AM   #416
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
Adrya, you say you are grown up and yet you are sitting there calling me names like a child, LOL! and the "deadly serious" threats to me, ok, lolol. Sounds like you are threatening my life or something, LOL. And as amusing as it is to me that you are threatening me outside of the reptile issue at hand, at least I'm sure you aren't dumb enough to actually try to threaten me in person because I have NO problem defending myself and my household against ANY threat according to what Texas state law allows so piss off with the threats, ktnxbye.
LOL but you're dumb enough to reply to my post instead of taking care of the important tasks at hand!

And I'm not talking about physical threats. I'm talking about legal threats, mmkay? Thanks, you can piss off, too.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:41 AM   #417
Elizabethlea27
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
LOL but you're dumb enough to reply to my post instead of taking care of the important tasks at hand!

And I'm not talking about physical threats. I'm talking about legal threats, mmkay? Thanks, you can piss off, too.
Maybe your house isn't as safe as you thought, if you, y'know, get sued.... for, oh, I don't know, fraud... Could be out a bunch of cash. In lawyer fees.

And you know I do find myself feeling very very nasty towards you. But you absolutely IGNORING the health of my animals which YOU callously jeopardized makes me so infuriated, I have trouble helping it.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:43 AM   #418
DavidBeard
Her house apparently isn't safe from mites, negligence, carelessness, shoddy business ethics, and destructive behavior.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:46 AM   #419
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Maybe your house isn't as safe as you thought, if you, y'know, get sued.... for, oh, I don't know, fraud... Could be out a bunch of cash. In lawyer fees.

And you know I do find myself feeling very very nasty towards you. But you absolutely IGNORING the health of my animals which YOU callously jeopardized makes me so infuriated, I have trouble helping it.
I completely and wholeheartedly agree.

Old 12-23-2010, 04:49 AM   #420
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Her house apparently isn't safe from mites, negligence, carelessness, shoddy business ethics, and destructive behavior.

I could not have put it more perfectly. Thank you so much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd