chinese water dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-09-2004, 01:01 PM   #1
a t l a27
chinese water dragons

hi..i have never owned a water dragon though i own a few gekos.i need to know all the information i can about these animals.cage size,feeding habbits,dust their food?,how many can live in what size tank and that sort of thing.if anybody can give me any information i would greatly appreciate it.thank you very much.

Also..what tempatures does the tank have to have?are these cllimbing lizards?basking?also could someone please tell me the cage setup.should it be a tank or one without glass sides?thanks again.

Old 08-09-2004, 01:04 PM   #2
a t l a27
also..how easily can you teach them to lay on their backs with their belly up?

Old 08-12-2004, 05:57 PM   #3
Reptileking636
Thumbs up chinese water dragon

a site that i would highly reccomend is http://www.icomm.ca/dragon/ it was all the information you will ever need, and as for laying on their backs, i wouldnt do that, what makes it seem like they are relaxing is that they are devoting their energy to breathing because in that position it is really hard for them to breathe. Water Dragons are a great reptile, though i would reccomend getting a larger dragon, over 10 inches to start out with, because sometimes they can become very stressed when moved into a new inclosure. hope this helps.

Old 08-13-2004, 02:54 PM   #4
a t l a27
thanks pal

Old 12-21-2004, 06:05 PM   #5
Reptileking636
so did you get your water dragon?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!