Good Guy David Freeman, Carolina Classic Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
powderblutang
David Freeman, Carolina Classic Dragons

Great guy, a pleasure to work with, and very friendly, I will buy from him again in the future!

Old 03-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
My friend Erynn wanted a dragon, but had never purchased online so was very nervous.. So she looked around and found a few she liked.. I have been here for a few years now, so have a good idea of who to avoid/go to... so after a few weeks of looking ( I told her to get the one SHE wanted for SURE!) She decided to get one of Davids

She works days, so I have played the "middle man".. I have been the one in contact with David, and I had the dragon shipped here.. which is why I am the one making this post.

The dragon showed up today around 9:45am, packaged very well, and the dragon was very .. "spunky" lol.

David was very patient with the shipping dates (I live in Minnesota.. and it is winter time.. so he has been waiting quite a while to ship)

Old 03-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #3
CarolinaClassicDragons
Thanks so much to both of you! I was just surfing along through the BOI when I suddenly saw my name. Cool surprise. I really enjoyed working with both of you and hope our paths cross again in the future.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
Matt2979
You really can't go wrong with David! He's been extremely patient over the past couple of weeks as I went back and forth on EXACTLY which dragon I wanted. I had the pleasure of meeting David at Repticon Atlanta a little over 2 weeks ago and I knew that I'd deal with him, both from the quality of his animals and the fact that he's very knowledgeable and obviously takes pride in what he's doing.

I finally made up my mind and couldn't be happier with what I received! If you want a dragon that's been bred for great genetics by someone that backs-up what he produces, then get one from David!!

Old 08-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
LeotheBP
David is the best guy to deal with EVER when you are looking into a bearded dragon. He can tell you exactly who the parents are, where they came from, when the eggs were laid, when they hatched, and so much more. I have one dragon from him and I am beyond 110% thrilled with him. At just over 6 weeks old, he is one of the reddest hypos ever, and I can only expect great things from him in the future. I will go back to David the next time I am looking at getting a beardie, and I think I know what Im going to get to.

Short and sweet, if you want a good quality beardie, you should go through David!

Matt

Old 12-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #6
jellyfishrhythm
I reactivated my long dormant existence on here just to give MAJOR kudos to David and Carolina Classic Dragons! A long time leopard gecko enthusiast, I decided to dip my toes into the beardie waters after meeting Spike, David's superstar citrus tiger male at a Raleigh reptile show a few months ago. Long story short, I sent him a shot-in-the-dark e-mail a few days ago, expressing my desires for a Spike of my very own, and within hours he delivered a photo of a 16 week old male (measured him today at 12.5"!), color so bright you might want to wear sunglasses, and, as if by divine intervention, he's one of Spike's offspring!

I picked him up the next day (two days ago), and I am absolutely obsessed with him. I even came home with a beautiful baby stowaway trans female - David was able to answer all of my questions thoroughly, he clearly knows his stuff.

His breeding facility is top-notch, his beardies are well-bred, well-tempered and gorgeous, and his customer service cannot be beat (and I've worked with a LOT of reptile people in the past). I can't wait to work with him again!

Thanks Dave!

- Stephanie

Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
sandiesdad
I agree with everyone here. David has been awesome to do business with. I purchased my female (sandie) from him about 2 months ago and she has been a great addition to our family. Since then i have purchased a male from him and once again, another great transaction. He has been very helpful with any and all questions i have had for him.
I would and will continue to do business with David @ Carolina Classic Dragons.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #8
Rud3Bwoy
another customer of david,great guy great berdie,great communication

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!