SOLD!! INSANE Coral Albino up for AUCTION! Best offer by TONIGHT!!! MORE PICS ADDED! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Yaz23
INSANE Coral Albino up for AUCTION! Best offer by TONIGHT!!! MORE PICS ADDED!

This guy is the top of the line when it comes to colors. A phenominal male Coral ALBINO. I bought him as a coral sunglow but apparently I was lied to. He has an immense amount of coloration including extreme high pinks so I guess I didnt think twice that he could just be a very nice coral albino instead of a coral sunglow! So to clear everyhing up, he's a really nice Coral Albino. He's a few inches over 3 ft, slamming small f/t rats, and is so damn red-pink-orange it hurts my eyes to look at him! He is so rich with color all around but whats more amazing is that it almost looks like someone took a paint brush and painted his sides pinkish red. The sides of his body are so pink its insane! His whole belly is pink too! Then to put the cherry on top he has PERFECT symmetrical diamonds along the sides of his body. He'll be ready to breed this coming season if he's fed well so you can produce some INSANELY nice colored morphs with this guy! He's healthy, VERY TAME, flawless, no mites, no B.S., and ready to go! I thought it would be more interesting to do an auction instead of a normal sale to see how this works out. He is an all around FANTASTIC boa.

AUCTION STARTS AT ONLY $650.
I will have a "Buy It Now" price for only $875 shipped.

AUCTION ENDS ON 4/21/2010 at 11:59PM and can be shipped out on 4/22 or the day of your choice.

Small Payment Plan available: 20% down now, and the rest can be paid within 2 weeks!

Bids can be placed by a PM or on this thread. If I get a bid by a PM, I will note the amount of the bid in this thread so everyone can see how high the bid is but wont list your name if you dont want me to. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Shipping will be additional to any bids placed (unless you "Buy It Now") which can be bought anytime even if there are bids placed. The highest bidder gets the boa, he starts at $650. So if you bid $650 and no one else bids, you get him for $650. Just trying to make this a little clearer because I have had a couple confused PM's lol. If you just want the snake instantly and outbid everyone if it gets crazy then you can just buy him outright for $875 shipped.

I GURANTEE live arrival. All my snakes are shipped with supplies from shipyourreptiles.com (the box, complete insulation, and a heat pack if needed). I accept Paypal, Western Union, or Postal Money Order.

I have many references available that can be emailed or called, I'm on the BOI with numerous GOOD comments (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=151881), and I also have feedback as well as karma.

Thanks,
Yaz M.
(407)-497-3596

These pics were taken in natural sunlight, NO flash, no editing, no B.S. This is his real color.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #2
Yaz23
More pics
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
Yaz23
High bid is at $750
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
JCCS
That's not a sunglow, it's an extremely nice albino, but it is not a sunglow.

Chris

Old 04-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
Yaz23
I got him/paid for him as a coral sunglow so thats what Im selling him as, he looks different when hes in the shade with a flash, I was trying to show his pinks so I brought him outside with no flash. Ive gotten several opinions on him, I even brought him to a couple people here and it was split half and half with opinions. Im selling him for what I bought him as. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #6
Yaz23
Posting additional pics in a moment
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
JCCS
If you bought him as a sunglow, then the seller you bought him from was wrong. I'm not saying the animals isn't worth what that person bid, it just isn't a sunglow. It's a very colorful albino.

Chris

Old 04-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #8
Yaz23
Addtional Pics,

:Second pic in these 4 pics was taken with a flash:
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #9
Yaz23
James, thanks for your input. Well if the seller was wrong, then its my fault for not noticing. He does look more like a sunglow than in these pics, but like I said I'm selling him based off of what I bought him as. I believe he is a sunglow and like I said people have said he's a coral sunglow and Ive had a few people say he looks like a coral albino, so its anyones opinion I guess. If people like him than they can bid, if not its fine with me. Thank you for the compliments though.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #10
Yaz23
Heres 2 shots of him in the dark, no flash or anything.

These shots show the nice contrast of colors by me saying above "It looks as if he was painted with a paint brush on the sides of him from all the pink/red" You can really see the coloration in these pics. If you want to bid feel free to PM me or just post on this thread, thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!