Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 42 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #411
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
It would be "YOU'RE not smart enough to see your racism?" and "Or do you just play dumb that WELL?" Just sayin'
just sayin but not answering... go figure. very proud parents indeed

Old 01-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #412
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed hummel View Post
just sayin but not answering... go figure. very proud parents indeed
I think you should go and do a little research and learn what racism is and stop throwing the term around where it doesn't fit.

Old 01-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #413
ed hummel
Quote:
Aight, yo . Let's get back on subject. Wait, what was the topic again?
wow for someone so articulate with the english language what made you start your response to deb aight yo?

for some reason throwing the word racist at you seems a good fit.

could you check my english and spelling for any mistakes please

Old 01-29-2011, 02:00 PM   #414
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed hummel View Post
wow for someone so articulate with the english language what made you start your response to deb aight yo?

for some reason throwing the word racist at you seems a good fit.

could you check my english and spelling for any mistakes please
Sometimes I like to speak in a more loose and street fashion, especially when I am speaking to friends. Ya heard me? <-- See? So once again I ask, where is the racism in that?

Old 01-29-2011, 02:06 PM   #415
The BoidSmith
Adam Wysocki

Old 01-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #416
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Sometimes I like to speak in a more loose and street fashion, especially when I am speaking to friends. Ya heard me? <-- See? So once again I ask, where is the racism in that?
Alright, guys be careful, I do not want to see anyone get into trouble playing around in the mud.

Jamie, no friend of Jas's could possibly be a friend of mine. So therefore, I take it that you meant the complete opposite with your saluation to me, and calling me names isn't something my FRIENDS do.

Also, I have received a few of your friend's the Joker's emails/posts on another forum..I kept one..and I have another from another of your friends JoePythons...nah, y'all not no friends of mine and y'all not hanging with me, YO!?

Now, back on topic..when is Adam going to pay his debts? I am pretty sure that NetPet has been collecting enough donations to make this possible since those involved can legally pay their debts, rent, etc with the funds.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #417
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Alright, guys be careful, I do not want to see anyone get into trouble playing around in the mud.

Jamie, no friend of Jas's could possibly be a friend of mine. So therefore, I take it that you meant the complete opposite with your saluation to me, and calling me names isn't something my FRIENDS do.

Also, I have received a few of your friend's the Joker's emails/posts on another forum..I kept one..and I have another from another of your friends JoePythons...nah, y'all not no friends of mine and y'all not hanging with me, YO!?

Now, back on topic..when is Adam going to pay his debts? I am pretty sure that NetPet has been collecting enough donations to make this possible since those involved can legally pay their debts, rent, etc with the funds.
That hurts...I thought we were tight.

Anyway...Adam isn't involved in NatPet and hasn't been for quite a while. Even if he was, I highly doubt he would use that money to pay anyone back. That would be a misappropriation of funds. Those guys will just have to wait until Adam has the money to pay them. Most of the uninformed here don't know Adam personally and therefore should stop speculating on what money he has or doesn't have. This is a simple case as it has been since day one. One or two people are supposedly owed money. This forum isn't going to help in any way. Adam isn't involved in this hobby and won't be ever again. The only value the BOI has is to put pressure on people still involved in the hobby. So...As I suggested many pages back, these people should contact an attorney and attempt to settle things like adults do. You know, in person, not on the Internet.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:30 PM   #418
DGreen
Quote:
Beat the dead horse until it is unrecognizable and I'll see you in a year still doing the same thing.
...or he could pay his debts and this thread will go away. I know it's a crazy thought.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #419
Skiploder
Quote:
That hurts...I thought we were tight.

Anyway...Adam isn't involved in NatPet and hasn't been for quite a while. Even if he was, I highly doubt he would use that money to pay anyone back. That would be a misappropriation of funds. Those guys will just have to wait until Adam has the money to pay them. Most of the uninformed here don't know Adam personally and therefore should stop speculating on what money he has or doesn't have. This is a simple case as it has been since day one. One or two people are supposedly owed money. This forum isn't going to help in any way. Adam isn't involved in this hobby and won't be ever again. The only value the BOI has is to put pressure on people still involved in the hobby. So...As I suggested many pages back, these people should contact an attorney and attempt to settle things like adults do. You know, in person, not on the Internet.
I agree, David and Andrew should hire a very expensive lawyer, sue Wysocki's left nut off and then make Adam pay their legal fees, plus any interest owed on the debt. Hopefully that lawyer will get his wages garnered and hire a forensic accountant to pick apart NatPet - how much they took in and where the money went.

...and they aren't "supposedly" owed any money. On at least three forums, Wysocki has acknowledged owing the debt.

As far as settling things like adults do - honest adults pay their debts. Honest adults don't screw people out of thousands of dollars and then stick their heads up their asses, and lastly, honest adults don't have other people pop up on forums defending their indefensible actions.

I also agree that this is a simple case: a case in which someone royally screwed two people out of something they were owed. Yep, a simple case of some jack-ass scamming people half a world away out of thousands of dollars.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #420
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGreen View Post
...or he could pay his debts and this thread will go away. I know it's a crazy thought.
What you all fail to realize is that this isn't about stolen snakes, or sick snakes or anything else. It is about a business debt. That is it. Obviously he doesn't have the money to pay it or he would. So let the wronged parties try to settle this legally. Is this really that hard to comprehend for some of you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland