Inquiry : E.Regional on Kingsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2006, 12:18 PM   #1
babysnk
Inquiry : E.Regional on Kingsnake

Hello
I'm looking for any information on E.Regional who has some ads on Kingsnake chameleon classifies. Any information would be helpful.

Thank you!

Chung Yao Cheng

Old 09-06-2006, 04:40 PM   #2
Chris Anderson
I purchased a number of chameleons (Ch. quadricornis, Ch. montium and Ch. wiedersheimi) from EcoRegional just over a year ago and was quite pleased with the condition of the animals I received. I've also just purchased a couple more animals and would be glad to post how they look when I get them next week.

Chris

Old 09-19-2006, 01:21 AM   #3
Chris Anderson
Got my second order from ERegional last week and was pleased with how it ended up. There was initially an issue with the shipping where the package never left the dropoff facility which neither of us realize until the next morning when I was waiting for the package. Realizing what had happened, he quickly retreived them and made sure they were rehydrated and in good shape before sending them out to me again. They arrived the second attempt in good health and I'm very pleased with them.

Chris

Old 03-31-2007, 05:48 AM   #4
barbie69
So far they have been a pleasure to deal with..quick to reply and always answer the phone when I call. I bought 2 wc torts and they arrived on time and look great!! There is a question as to one the the torts being male or female but they are even planning to correct that. From the looks of these two it would have been easy to compare him to another male and think he might be female...totally honest human error.
I still wanted to say that the experience I have had with them has been a positive one and if they ever have anything I am looking for in the future I will not hesitate to do business with them!!

Old 03-31-2007, 06:23 AM   #5
KJUN
I ordered some imported snakes from them a couple of months ago. I inquired about a price, they replied, I paypalled over the money. AFTERWARDS (and I believe it was on the day they were due to ship), I got an email saying they didn't have the animals I ordered. I was told I'd get a refund (via paypal) that evening. I didn't, so I waited. I didn't get it the next day, so I emailled them. It was ignored. Long story short, I had to file a paypal claim before they refunded the money, and it took an extended period of time for me to receive my refund. I didn't even receive an apology or explanation for why they did not send the refund when THEY said they would.

To sum up, they took my money and EVENTUALLY sent me my refund, but it took a claim on paypal to do it. My emails were ignored, but I DID get my refund. I wouldn't call them BAD GUYS, but I will NOT ever due business with them again.

Old 03-31-2007, 11:12 PM   #6
Whitewater Reptiles
Andy at Eco Regional has been excellent to do business with, I have had three transactions with him and they have all been flawless, animals are in great shape and the packaging has been top notch (not just thrown into a box and sent out). I will definitely do more business with him, that's for sure.
Mike Derks

Old 05-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #7
Flagg
I sent thm an email with some perfectly reasonable questions about some of their corn snakes listed for sale.

I got back a minimally worded reply that only answered 1 of the questions and didn't even tell me the shipping cost.

Further emails were ignored, and I wwas seriously interested in a pair of corn snakes. Key word WAS.

The fact that this guy claims to have every single morph of 07 corn snake available already when almost nobody else is selling 07s yet, plus the refusal to answer questions or respond to emails throws up a bunch of red flags in my opinion

Old 05-05-2007, 09:47 PM   #8
danvega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg
I sent thm an email with some perfectly reasonable questions about some of their corn snakes listed for sale.

I got back a minimally worded reply that only answered 1 of the questions and didn't even tell me the shipping cost.

Further emails were ignored, and I wwas seriously interested in a pair of corn snakes. Key word WAS.

The fact that this guy claims to have every single morph of 07 corn snake available already when almost nobody else is selling 07s yet, plus the refusal to answer questions or respond to emails throws up a bunch of red flags in my opinion
I sent an email to them also within the past month inquiring probably about some of the same corns you were interested in. I did not even get a response from them.

Old 07-27-2007, 04:20 PM   #9
jcvelez
babysnk,

Did you buy the chameleon from EcoRegional? I'm thinking of buying some of their russian tortoises?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!