Attention, Dan Wedeking.... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #31
BenR
I seem to recall Dan owned some business right next to where Scales was. For awhile I've thought about going by there to see if he is still around, but haven't done it yet. Anyway, it's only about 10 minutes from my house so maybe I'll see if I can track him down and let him know about this post.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:27 PM   #32
David Reid
I do not think Dan owns a new business,

I live in Temecula, where his store Scales was, and as I recall, he got into the advertising business or something like that. I think his wife still might breed reptiles, as a side deal, but not sure. Scales is one of the stories that bums me out. People bought animals from the big store chains, and went to Dan when they had problems with the animals, that they did not even buy from him. That must have gotten old fast!

Dave

Old 05-10-2007, 01:15 AM   #33
WebSlave
Actually I have tracked down a few websites that Dan apparently owns/runs that appear to be active.
I am trying to contact him through those sites as well as the administrative email listed in the domain name registration for those sites.

Thanks for the help..........

Old 05-10-2007, 01:30 AM   #34
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
It's like someone betting me $500 that I wouldn't eat a sandwich before Tuesday. All I had to do is to mark the calendar, and not eat a sandwich till that date.....

In this case, I simply had to do NOTHING at all to win the bet.

so if i bet you 20 bucks that this site will be gone two more years from this day, itll stay up for two more years? or would my bet have to be a bit higher for it to stay for another two years? cause, if not, ill make that bet, if anything for the sake of having a place to come to for another two years...

Old 05-10-2007, 01:34 AM   #35
WebSlave
Sorry, but you need to make the wager at least enough to pay for the amount of Excedrin I will have to buy within the next two years.....

Old 05-10-2007, 01:35 AM   #36
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Sorry, but you need to make the wager at least enough to pay for the amount of Excedrin I will have to buy within the next two years.....

.. i wonder how much that would be... What if i bought the Excedrin for you?

Old 05-10-2007, 01:47 AM   #37
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
.. i wonder how much that would be... What if i bought the Excedrin for you?

basically $174.00.....Not bad, but more than i want to bet. Ah well, ill just have to chip in when i can, and pray we're still here! But it would be 4 times a day youd have to take one ( every six hours ) and there are 250 tablets in a bottle, for 730 days ( two years give or take ) .. yeah im lame... and i found a bottle for that many tablets for 14.89... hopefully my math is right...

It would be more expensive if you take two at a time....

Old 05-10-2007, 02:12 AM   #38
WebSlave
Well, truthfully, everyone who becomes a paid member is betting that amount that this site will still be here for the 1 year duration of that membership. So, as long as this site operates in the black, I've really got no reason to pull the plug on it.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #39
WebSlave
Well after sending a few emails to Dan, as well as posting a message on one of his sites about this outstanding debt of his, I still have yet to hear back from him. And I strongly suspect I never will.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!