A welcome page for the BOI??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-14-2002, 12:56 AM   #1
jbuncc
I was just downstairs making myself a peanut butter and banana sandwich and started thinking about the BOI (weird, I know).  I was thinking that it needs its own intro page.  Here is my idea...
You click on the "BOI" and you are taken to a page where it says...
"Welcome to The Board of Inquiry"
"If you don't have anything nice to say..."
"...say it anyway!"

LOL.

so anyway, that was a peek into my head and what I think about when making peanut butter and banana sandwiches (with a little mayo).  try not to run too fast!  
later

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!