Bradypodion pumilum, transvaalense, thamnobates - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 05-10-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
showjet95
Bradypodion pumilum, transvaalense, thamnobates

Here is a VERY rare opportunity to own these amazing South African dwarf chameleons. They are captive bred from Germany and are all extremely healthy. They all have Cites documents. They are all sub-adults with the exception of the pumilum, they are just about full size.
All are eating 2 wk old crickets, bean beetles, fruit flies and house flies.
I will be bringing in more bloodlines of Bradypodion later this year which will be completely unrelated to these. These prices are less than what I sell newly imported ones for and those are much younger. The only reason I am letting them go is due to some unforeseen circumstances.
Please email me at showjet95@yahoo.com, paypal is showjet95@yahoo.com

B. pumilum, both are males. $700 ea. + shipping
B. transvaalense 2.2 $1500 + shipping
B. thamnobates female $450 + shipping

B. pumilum male 1

Male 2

Bradypodion transvaalense

Male 1

Male 2

Full grown male transvaalense

Female 1 (females get to the size of a female carpet chameleon, males are a bit smaller)

Female 2

full grown female

Female thamnobates

Full grown female thamnobates

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!