Trade 1.0 P. vertebralis for trade in Atlanta Metro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 AM   #1
LittleGrayTiger
1.0 P. vertebralis for trade in Atlanta Metro

Long story short I was given this male vertebralis for free as an unexpected event. He is a wild long term captive with a disposition to prove it. He can occasionally be handled, but I think it's time this snake goes to an experienced collector or owner who will enjoy him exactly as wild as he is. This baja gopher snake has been in captivity for at least ten years, but his real age is unknown. He is a handsome display animal.

I am in the Roswell/Norcross area and willing to drive a good distance on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday afternoon, and weekends are variable.

I would like a younger snake in trade that has more of a "pet" disposition and is easily handled. All of our other reptiles are big babies we trust even with children. My family would especially love another pet (nonbreeding) boa, but I must stress that any trade offerings need to be calm/sweet dispositions.

If you are looking for an animal to practice handling hots with this gopher snake would be a legal and accurate stand in. I have been unable to bag him without severely stressing him so he would be delivered in his plastic holding box. This is a bigger colubrid; at least five feet long and I think was closer to six at the last measurement.

Please PM for a text # if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2016, 01:09 AM   #2
LittleGrayTiger
ON HOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-01-2016, 09:47 PM   #3
newskoolfarmer
Still got him?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!