For Sale Adult locality CB Louisiana Pine Snake pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 02:28 AM   #1
bwaffa
Adult locality CB Louisiana Pine Snake pair

Perhaps the rarest snake species in North America, these large adult ready-to-breed Louisiana Pine Snakes (P. ruthveni) are Bienville Parish locality and as authentic as they come. I'm reluctant to part with them, but time, space, and budgets are what they are... I will ship, but would prefer a local pick-up at the Carolina Exotics expo in Raleigh this weekend. These animals would come with paperwork tracing the lineage back to Vandeventer's founder stock. Contact me for pictures or more information. Serious inquiries only please! $500 for the pair.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2016, 11:40 PM   #2
Crime 40
Do you have pictures? Do you still have the pair ? And where did you get them

Old 07-04-2016, 12:04 AM   #3
mtp1987
I tried to send a msg, but it said your inbox is full. Very interested in this pair, I have to leave for JMIH meeting in NOLA Wednesday, so if you could get back to me ASAP that would awesome, thanks.

Old 07-04-2016, 08:39 PM   #4
Black Adder
You do know the original ad is over 4 years old!

Old 07-04-2016, 08:43 PM   #5
SWDK

Old 07-28-2016, 01:12 PM   #6
Crime 40
I had no idea the add was four years old

Old 07-28-2016, 05:40 PM   #7
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime 40 View Post
I had no idea the add was four years old
when looking at ANY ad on here just look at the top left, it will state the date the ad was posted originally.
Then look through replies as some sellers update with info
To be responsible, sellers SHOULD update the status of their ads to reflect current state, for sale, sold etc, unfortunately too many do not.....
Good luck!

Old 07-28-2016, 07:42 PM   #8
Crime 40
Thank you

Old 07-31-2016, 12:48 PM   #9
JimM
Why can't these outdated ads be deleted for good instead of resurfacing years later ?

Old 08-02-2016, 09:16 PM   #10
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Why can't these outdated ads be deleted for good instead of resurfacing years later ?
that is actually a very good question!
I would not have thought it would be too difficult for the site to put say a 1 year time limit on private ads like this?
Would be interesting to take that thought to the general feedback forum and see what gives

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!