Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 157 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2017, 09:47 PM   #1561
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
Hmm. Straight from him the defamation complaint was purely retaliatory. Hope OP saves those comments, judges REALLY like when people make false complaints purely out of retaliation.
I have over 1000 pages printed out.

Old 05-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #1562
Deer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I have over 1000 pages printed out.
Well, I meant in addition to the hundreds of other stupid crap he said, lol.

Old 05-06-2017, 11:44 PM   #1563
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer View Post
Well, I meant in addition to the hundreds of other stupid crap he said, lol.

Lol yes I have the just because one , the guns one, the lawyer ones (comment 418 on this thread), the I didn't communicate it with her one and the other 95 lol

Old 05-09-2017, 03:21 AM   #1564
stryctn9yne13
As requested, proof that the lawsuit went his way
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2017, 03:24 AM   #1565
stryctn9yne13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
No the case in mass was dismissed at my request without prejudice because it should be in Fl court.

Ty filed a defamation case against me so it is and will still be going on for a while
You're hilarious.....dismissed at your request. You're full of it

Old 05-09-2017, 04:51 AM   #1566
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryctn9yne13 View Post
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...postcount=1528

Under "Further Orders Of The Court" in the rightmost column.

You can see his version - where he chopped a bunch of relevant information out so as to make it appear in a way that does not reflect reality.

You can see her version - where she chopped off nothing.

She is the plaintiff. It says dismissed at the plaintiff's (her) request.

Old 05-09-2017, 05:43 AM   #1567
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post

She is the plaintiff. It says dismissed at the plaintiff's (her) request.
Doesn't get any easier than that yet Parks fans are blind. What he has done is just plain wrong. I would never deal with him.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:42 AM   #1568
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryctn9yne13 View Post
you are confusing the two seperate cases here
the one the op brought against parks was dismissed at her request
the one you show an image of was the defamation that Parks brought against the op, totally different cases with totally different sets of comments
you are the one who is hilarious......

"Ty filed a defamation case against me so it is and will still be going on for a while"

the ops words which you even quote in your "hilarious post".....

where is the difficulty in understanding the difference?

Old 05-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #1569
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Doesn't get any easier than that yet Parks fans are blind.
I think the case could easily be made that Park's supporters really have no interest in truth. It's been pointed out several times, to different people, that Ty can't even be counted upon to honestly portray the circumstances behind Michelle's case being dismissed. He conveniently redacted parts that would expose the fiction he was peddling to the more mindless of his Fakebook minions. Even the blind should still at least be able to smell the he's spewed; but even after having their noses absolutely rubbed in it, it apparently still means nothing to them. I really just can't relate to the mindset some have put on display in this situation.

Old 05-09-2017, 01:28 PM   #1570
yeloowtang
and to add,

that exact post of his was followed by one of his members that pointed that out and while he asked a few questions that made Ty look dishonest , Ty claimed he didn't remember all the details of the conversation between him and Michelle, stating she keeps twisting his words..
I have still to see what exactly he claims she twisted :-D when all she's ever done was to post the entire conversations with screen shots LOL the only one twisting his words was himself every single time.. hell he even admits to that somewhere by saying I should have worded it this way !!

I'm sure that guy got blocked and his post deleted, why else would a supporter post that screen shot when the full version of it followed that one ???

unless they really are that D##B.. talk about by trying to make Ty look good hahaha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu