PRE ORDER PRICING 2008 CH Baby Balls 50/50 Mix Lots! NEW PRICING! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
bklarson
PRE ORDER PRICING 2008 CH Baby Balls 50/50 Mix Lots! NEW PRICING!

PRE ORDER SPECIAL TILL APRIL 11th!

Well it's that time of year again and the 08 CH Baby Balls will be coming in soon (3rd & 4th week in April).

We will be bringing in a bunch this year and are now taking pre orders for lots large and small. We always try to make sure we get some unique looking balls and possible unproven morphs but keep in mind no matter who you get these from have most likely been picked through a few times on both sides of the ocean.

We have had great luck with these in the past. They are quick to acclimate and have a near 100% survival rate if cared for properly. This is a great way to add new blood to your collection, resell in your store, or whatever!

So what makes us different from everyone else . . . 50/50 Lots!
We guarantee a 50/50 mix of male and female balls with 5% margin of error! This takes time and energy but it's one of the best ways to set us apart from the other guys! It makes life easier for you and adds value to our product! We buy from the same source each year and are very happy with what we get!

A $100 is due upfront to secure your order. We don't oversell so you are guaranteed to get what you order. Deposits are non-refundable unless we can't perform.

Here are the PRE-ORDER PRICES good till April 11th:
10 Lot: $14.75ea
20 Lot: $11.75ea
50 Lot: $9.75ea
100 Lot: $8.25ea

Email for pricing for lots over 100.
Add 3.00ea for all female lots.
Shipping is extra.

Local pickup available.

For more information or to place an order email me at brandon@osagereptile.com

Thank You
Brandon Larson
The Osage Reptile Co.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
BallBoutique
Will they eat when I receive them?

Thanks
Rick

Old 03-25-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
bklarson
I charge an additional $3.00 to guaruntee feeding on live mice which will also delay your shipment by 5-10 days.

Though most seem to due just fine from my past experiences and from past feedback from previous customers. Keep in mind at the present prices this is purely a wholesale transaction of super fresh imports and as such we don't guaruntee much.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
BallBoutique
ok I See

Old 03-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
bklarson
Will consider trades, looking for just about anything. Worst I can say is no.

Trade values will be different than current pricing.

Thanks
Brandon
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
bklarson
Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
bklarson
For all prepaid orders I will through in 1 free female for every 20 balls ordered and prepaid.

Thanks
Brandon
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread