3 FL WC Panther chameleons (Males) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 08-17-2022, 06:48 PM   #1
Wildman09
3 FL WC Panther chameleons (Males)

Looking to free up some cages so these 3 are ready to go.

2 are faly type and 1 is an Ambilobe type.

300 shipped each.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2022, 08:53 PM   #2
cork_screw
With all the captive bred in the hobby available, you're buying WC and selling these? You know they are striped from their wild habitat and you're contributing to the decrease in numbers in their wild populations, for money. These guys are so plentiful in the captive bred market, there's no need for wild caught specimens. Shame.

Old 08-17-2022, 09:05 PM   #3
Wildman09
Quote:
Originally Posted by cork_screw View Post
With all the captive bred in the hobby available, you're buying WC and selling these? You know they are striped from their wild habitat and you're contributing to the decrease in numbers in their wild populations, for money. These guys are so plentiful in the captive bred market, there's no need for wild caught specimens. Shame.

NOOOOOOO, I'm not buying them. I collect them from the wild here in FL and offer them as pets. I'm well aware of the availability of panther chams here in the states. I appreciate your opinion.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2022, 09:09 PM   #4
Wildman09
Quote:
Originally Posted by cork_screw View Post
You know they are striped from their wild habitat and you're contributing to the decrease in numbers in their wild populations.
Not sure you're fully aware of "FL WC", we have more than a few populations of panther chameleons here in Florida.. They're considered invasive here so I do my part amd collect from time to time and offer them to others.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!