Request for Info - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-11-2003, 09:20 AM   #1
repitat
Request for Info

I am in the midst of adding Care Sheets to my web site, but don't want to do a whole lot of research and write them myself, as this may make me look like someone else in the business that we all know about. I'm not an expert in any one species (even red tail boas, which I've been keeping for over 10 years), but know quite a bit about many. If there is anyone who would like to link up, please visit my web site and see what you think. I will gladly host as many care sheets (with links to your site attached) as we can agree upon. Thank you for your time.

PS - Please, no one suggest Kaplan care sheets

PSS - Webslave, if I haven't posted this to the correct place, please correct me

Thank you again.

Old 01-11-2003, 03:20 PM   #2
Pennebaker
You are welcome to use any of our care sheets that you find worthy if you are interested in adding lizard care sheets to your site. We would just want credit for writing them of course.
The most extensive ones are
Bearded Dragons
Frilled Dragons
Rankins Dragons
Mali Uromastyx
Namib sand geckos (has a sort of how-to for desert vivariums)

Just check out the care sheet section on our website. You might want to make a note of our care sheet disclaimer : )
The others are pretty basic, but may be useful too.

Dana
www.sundialreptile.com

Old 01-12-2003, 08:59 AM   #3
repitat
Thanks Dana

Thank you for your offer Dana. I like your site very much and will be happy to link up. I think your care sheets are perfectly appropriate, as we are looking to add 2 sizes of desert vivariums for beardies, some gecko species and the such. I will also use your disclaimer, as I think it's an excellent idea. I will contact you on a personal basis once I've started adding some sheets, so you can tell me what you think and if you'd like me to change anything.

Thanks again!

Old 01-14-2003, 11:08 PM   #4
repitat
Thanks

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to Dana Pennebaker and Rakell Grimshaw for their Care Sheet use and linkups. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. (I'd love to get some snake care sheets...hint, hint).

Thanks again, and I hope to help you out as well.

Old 01-14-2003, 11:19 PM   #5
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Melissa,

If you like you can use my care sheet on Leopard Geckos. I wrote it myself, so all I would ask is recognition for it, but your more than welcome to it. Just curious but is this the Repitat that was at the Orlando show? If so love the tank ad ons, cool stuff. Michael Beberman

Old 01-15-2003, 08:42 AM   #6
repitat
Thanks Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks very much for the info, I will certainly use it, give you credit and a linkback.

And yes, that was us at Orlando. We also were at Boca/Deerfield and I think it was there that I spoke with you (I was looking for day geckos, which I eventually found at West Palm from Rob - thanks again Rob!)

Thanks for the compliment on the add-on tops, which we call "Aquarium Expansion Kits". We've changed them a bit since you saw them, they now have a hard top so you can put lights directly on it.

Thanks again, and when I have your info up I'll let you know so you can check it out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!