Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:34 PM   #31
Monster Cages
I think it is a classic case of getting pics mixed up. I produced this clutch and numerous animals were that dark. Most of some of the earlier pics I took. These animals were for sale. These were for sale and pics sent to numerous people when I had these up for sale. I have then sold and bought back a female to Matt Miller a dear friend of mine and the animal he is thinking of is hear at my house and maybe he mixed up pics or maybe I sent pics to Matt Miller that got mixed up here of her as a baby and then sent to him as a reference for how dark she started when i sold him the darker female (the female that Matt is talking about). Either side of the fence I own the rights to those original pictures anyway. There is nothing here other than classic case of pics getting mixed up. There is no fraud, theft or anything.

There is no bad guy here. Matt Miller is stand up and great guy and Shane is great guy both of which got one or more animals for this clutch. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with either one and we all talk shop regularly.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:35 PM   #32
Monster Cages
Tyler both animals in question I produced. Follow along.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #33
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Cages View Post
Tyler both animals in question I produced. Follow along.
Where did I say that you didnt produce either? In fact, my whole post was BASED on that fact.

As you said "Follow along"

Old 10-24-2011, 11:47 PM   #34
Monster Cages
That is the thing there are sooooooo many snakes that change hands anymore. Pics get messed up, things get lost and the thing is there is no animal trying to be sold or traded or anything and so obviously a simple mistake somewhere and nothing wrong, immoral or illegal going on with this. Time for everyone to take a step back, have a beer and spend some of that energy with their family and or friends. Life's short

Old 10-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #35
JudyC
Quote:
Time for everyone to take a step back, have a beer and spend some of that energy with their family and or friends. Life's short
I have to agree with this wholeheartedly. Seem to me that this is all a case of much ado about nothing. If the worst part of your day today is a case of mistaken snake-identity, then you're a blessed soul indeed. Enjoy your blessings.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #36
Tom C
Quote:
That is the thing there are sooooooo many snakes that change hands anymore. Pics get messed up, things get lost and the thing is there is no animal trying to be sold or traded or anything and so obviously a simple mistake somewhere and nothing wrong, immoral or illegal going on with this. Time for everyone to take a step back, have a beer and spend some of that energy with their family and or friends. Life's short

Ok, so you own the pic and **can't remember who owns the snake now**...One hell of a bad guy thread....

Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #37
Slipmattic
I think Matt Martin is correct on the situation, and was blown up more then it should have been. I have delt with Matt Miller for quit along time now, and doing something as petty as stealing a photo is way below him. Matt is a stand up guy, and everyone that has delt with him is always pleased. This thread needs to be locked! As for Crypt Keeper, you just made yourself out to be childish and don't be suprised if people don't deal with you now because of this act of "anger" over ownership rights. That of which, you don't of those exact photo's! Matt Miller, keep on chuggin man people that REALLY know you will not be deturred by this! As for Matt Martin, i've never delt directly with him, but have spoken with him a few times on occassion and seems like a stand up guy aswell... Lock this thread before it gets blown up anymore then it already has!!

Old 10-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #38
Monster Cages
Read it, obviously pointed out the female in question was a different animal. Wow. The pic in question was a male sold to Shane Castello.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #39
SCConstrictors
Quote:
I think it is a classic case of getting pics mixed up. I produced this clutch and numerous animals were that dark. Most of some of the earlier pics I took. These animals were for sale. These were for sale and pics sent to numerous people when I had these up for sale. I have then sold and bought back a female to Matt Miller a dear friend of mine and the animal he is thinking of is hear at my house and maybe he mixed up pics or maybe I sent pics to Matt Miller that got mixed up here of her as a baby and then sent to him as a reference for how dark she started when i sold him the darker female (the female that Matt is talking about). Either side of the fence I own the rights to those original pictures anyway. There is nothing here other than classic case of pics getting mixed up. There is no fraud, theft or anything.

There is no bad guy here. Matt Miller is stand up and great guy and Shane is great guy both of which got one or more animals for this clutch. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with either one and we all talk shop regularly.
well said, and thank you again Matt. I came just to state the facts I had, and i would still have that male but I fealt an Anthrax was a better male to have. I talk with you quite often and have yet to really meet Matt Miller, I think this thread is null at this point. Wrong pic or pic mix up, just no real problem in my eyes.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #40
95se5384
Who gives a shit who's snake it is stop crying like a bunch of elementary school kids.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!