Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #41
snakemansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95se5384 View Post
Who gives a shit who's snake it is stop crying like a bunch of elementary school kids.
Profanity is not allowed, so reread posts before you hit reply.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:35 AM   #42
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95se5384 View Post
Who gives a shit who's snake it is stop crying like a bunch of elementary school kids.
This post is very "elementary school".

It seems like this whole thing was a misunderstanding and not intentional. It probably could have been avoided if everyone just talked to each other privately.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #43
95se5384
Whoa sorry everyone for the dropping the big s bomb

Old 10-25-2011, 04:58 PM   #44
JJ Hampton
I have done a lot of business with matt, he is honest! He's owned a lot of snakes including Several female purple albino tigers. I saw them with my own eyes and they looked like what's on his facebook

Old 10-25-2011, 05:08 PM   #45
Sang
just doing a basic read through on this here is my take...

Who ever owns the snake, owns the snake and has the rights to any new photos or use of said photos.

Who ever took the old photos has rights to use those photos how ever they damn wish.

So really paul i don't see what the problem is unless he is trying to pass this animal off as his own/trying to sell it or its offspring to someone while trying to con them for more money than something is worth.

just because/if/maybe you did own the same snake at one time, you no longer do? why do you concern yourself with something that no longer attains to you?

not trying to be an ass but let who ever owns the photos take it up with miller to resolve copyright issues or allow the authorities and the buyers deal with any fraud that may or may not be happening.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #46
RoadHouse of Retics
Crypt I see your point 100%. But Matt is very reputable, no BS kind of guy. If this would be a so called "no namer" or someone who has no references then I could see your frustration. If you would have called Matt instead of giving him a time limit, this could have easily been worked out. But whats done is done. Matt has some awesome retics and so do you. So this is just a HUGE misunderstanding and lets file this one away!!!!!

Old 10-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #47
bwt501
This post provides just enough blood in the water for all the BOI sharks, detectives and wannabe moderators to wet their beaks. Play on!

Old 10-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #48
Slipmattic
This thread is a BIG waste of time .......

Old 10-26-2011, 12:23 AM   #49
Biscuit71
Does it REALLY matter who owns the snake??? If someone took photos of a snake and then sells it, does that mean he no longer has the right to post photos of the snake? My god... my daughter has arguments with her friends about petty stuff like this and i tell her to suck it up and stop... Grow up! Who cares... they are PHOTOS!

Old 10-26-2011, 01:28 AM   #50
scrammin
wow do ppl really have nothing better to do... why not use the BOI for things that actually matter you know like scammers, thieves, acts of animal cruelty ect.......lmao wow just wow on this one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!