Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #61
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemmBalls View Post
Sorry...I didn't read the end of your post.
LOL Yep.
I also started out my post by saying that both parties were being truthful and that it was a case of a simple mistake (posting wrong photo).

Old 10-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #62
Ed Clark
Paul John Lucas Jr, why waste everyone's time with a bogus thread like this?

You have accomplished nothing but make yourself look bad.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:40 PM   #63
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Paul John Lucas Jr, why waste everyone's time with a bogus thread like this?

You have accomplished nothing but make yourself look bad.
Pot, kettle, black

Old 10-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #64
Scottico
Folks, I've got to say that since I've been introduced to the "reptile breeder/keeper community" and observed how many in the community behave and deal with one another, it disappoints me.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #65
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottico View Post
Folks, I've got to say that since I've been introduced to the "reptile breeder/keeper community" and observed how many in the community behave and deal with one another, it disappoints me.
Join the club. Instead of band together and become stronger, people want to bicker, argue, and see who can produce stuff faster, like its a competition. Sad story.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:52 PM   #66
Scottico
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfconstrictors View Post
Join the club. Instead of band together and become stronger, people want to bicker, argue, and see who can produce stuff faster, like its a competition. Sad story.
I kind of get the impression that I wouldn't be eager to live next door to many of them...ya know what I mean?

Old 10-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #67
hhmoore
Personally, I find it difficult to understand why people are still posting to this thread....if the consensus is that it is petty, and probably should have been addressed privately, why does it keep getting pulled back to the top.
(Just something to think about)

Old 10-29-2011, 09:24 PM   #68
vferra7777
Message to Web Slave

I have been reading a lot of these bogus threads and this goes out the the "Web Slave". I honestly believe that this site has morphed. It used to be a place I could go and ask questions and get advice on how to handle certain situations and get a better idea of what to do. All it is now is a perverted vent-cite for a select few with too much time and too little knowledge. As I cruise along every "bitchy" thread I see the same 8-12 people on EVERY site with only negative comments. They are vultures and it is time to do something. Good people and their businesses/hobbies are being hurt by idiots. Web Slave and mods you must surely see this or has the power corrupted you too?

And to hhmoore, you know why they are still posting, it is all they have in their lives. it is life for those few "vultures".

I am sorry for offending anyone but something needs to be said before anything will be done.

PLEASE, PLEASE rather than post ugliness here, call me on my cell phone to bitch one-on-one 804.426.3536

Vinny Ferraiolo
OFF THE ARK
Mon-Sat 1-8pm

Old 10-29-2011, 09:56 PM   #69
trooper1
I would like to say that I think Matt Miller is a stand up guy. Also if you have dealt with him in the business you will know that he will try and satisfy any concern or problem of any customer. Also, Paul, do you know his work schedule, or if he has family that needs taken care of, or anything, I know that I might not get on my computer for a day or two, so a 24 hr time limit is not really acceptable, especially when his phone number is on here and his website which is also on here, you could have called and spoken to him in person. But to put this up which could "possibly" mess with a man's livelyhood is not only wrong but real close to "Slander" which is against the Law. But it was a simple case of a wrong picture getting sent, thats it. And you didnt even take the picture, so you dont own the rights to it either. But I spoke with Matt last night and I think he said you called and apologized. Thats nice, but I think since you started this thread, how about a public apology to Matt, which I think he deserves and you should feel like you should give.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #70
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by vferra7777 View Post
I have been reading a lot of these bogus threads and this goes out the the "Web Slave". I honestly believe that this site has morphed. It used to be a place I could go and ask questions and get advice on how to handle certain situations and get a better idea of what to do. All it is now is a perverted vent-cite for a select few with too much time and too little knowledge. As I cruise along every "bitchy" thread I see the same 8-12 people on EVERY site with only negative comments. They are vultures and it is time to do something. Good people and their businesses/hobbies are being hurt by idiots. Web Slave and mods you must surely see this or has the power corrupted you too?

And to hhmoore, you know why they are still posting, it is all they have in their lives. it is life for those few "vultures".

I am sorry for offending anyone but something needs to be said before anything will be done.

PLEASE, PLEASE rather than post ugliness here, call me on my cell phone to bitch one-on-one 804.426.3536

Vinny Ferraiolo
OFF THE ARK
Mon-Sat 1-8pm
Dont you have your own thread to troll?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!