SOLD!! Proven Female Hendrik Pure Red EU line Ackie monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 01-25-2021, 08:41 PM   #1
MGVaranid3
Proven Female Hendrik Pure Red EU line Ackie monitor

Please Read the entire post prior to asking questions.

I have a Proven Female Hendrik pure red EU line Ackie monitor hold back acquired from Chris mumbles murray in 10/2015 as a baby.
I have a screenshot of the original post on fuana.

She just dropped a clutch of eggs on 1/22/21 and already devowers roaches,crickets,scrambled eggs,ground turkey & F/T fuzzy mice fed occasionally. I do tong feed her and she tolerates handling if you feed her first, if not, She has tagged me.
I really do not want to let her go but
I am selling her to fund another project.

I am not interested in trades .

She is $ 1,050.00 shipped.

You will be hard pressed to find A RTB proven female pure red line EU female ackie of this caliber or lineage.
This girl will be the gem of your collection,
She was mine.
Pictures are from today which is 3 days after (post) egg disposition

PayPal payment only.

I will only ship to the lower 48 US states weather permitting with Ship Your Reptiles dot com with live arrival guarantee and insurance.

I will only ship on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and with weather permitting to your fed ex shipping destination.

I will only ship to a fed ex shipping facility and place on Hold for pick up.

I will Do not take responsibility if you change the shipping details and have her delivered to your home instead leaving shipping On Hold for pick up at a fed ex shipping facility. If you buy this female red ackie you are agreeing with the shipping process and that you take All responsibility for the animal being shipped as was original scheduled on Hold and the monitary loss of this animal should anything happen because you redirected the shipping to your home,etc ( anything other than a fed ex shipping facility).

I can be contacted directly @ 1 725-221-1256 phone/text
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2021, 07:35 AM   #2
MGVaranid3
Female Red Ackie is Sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!