Good Guy Chris Canada Smith - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
Ponderosa Snake
Received some boas from Chris. They came well packaged and as described. Chris is a good guy to deal with.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #12
morbidangel
Chris really is an amazing person. I bought a Jungle Boa from Chris almost a year back now and never gave him credit on here. So I am very happily adding to this post. He is a very trustworthy and honest person. Anyone who does not see what he has to offer is missing out on something good. Thanks again Chris for all that you do!

Old 03-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
JCCS
Hey guys, saw this up and will just say thanks to everyone for making my part of the transactions so easy and I am glad to be able to call many on this thread friends now as well.

Chris

Old 06-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #14
weird_science04
I have done a trade with Chris Canada-Smith for a Ferrari Pastel and she has been wonderful. She is now out of quarantine and doing awesome.

Star

Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #15
Ponderosa Snake
As always he is a "Good Guy". Thanks Chris

Old 11-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #16
ShadowAceD
Chris was taking care of some boas for me while I was in the middle of a move and I recently had them shipped to my current address.

Everyone arrived happy, healthy and alert and Chris' packaging, as always, was top notch.

He has always been awesome to work with and anyone thinking of purchasing an animal from him need not worry about quality or customer service; it is all exceptional.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:28 PM   #17
Malestrom
How about a link to his page or pics of his animals?

Old 05-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #18
Chip Bridges
Not sure Chris has a website. I've dealt with Chris for years, and bought a hatching rack from him this year. As always, good communication and description, and he even delivered. A+ guy.

Old 05-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #19
Snake-Queen
Chris is currently breeding Morelia viridis, he no longer breeds boas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #20
JCCS
Well, I've still got a trick or two up my sleeve, Melissa, but yes, I've moved over to chondros for the most part. Michael, check your pm's.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!