Ideas on breeding when my babies are big enough? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
reptilebaby
Ideas on breeding when my babies are big enough?

I don't have all my planned balls yet for this year-I am on a waiting list for some too. What would you guys do with these? I'm curious as to what kind of things you would do with some of them. I do have some plans of my own but right now I am going to focus on my choc granite and the vanilla, But I'm always looking for ideas!

Anyway, I'm not going to waste time with writing which I already have and which are coming-I'll be posting as they arrive of course!

Anyway, there are a pair of het albinos(Sure you know what I'm going to do with these already! lol), pair of het orange ghosts, pair of pastels, Vanilla male, Orange Dream female(Don't care for these-only getting her cuz I want girls), pair of poss het pieds, male chocolate granite, normal females, female citrus ghost, and Male het red axanthic, and a male het albino with a black belly. and my dinkers.

I know I posted the first part of what I want to do with the choc granite and vanilla on another thread. Hope the OP there didn't feel like I was Hijacking!

Old 09-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
JeffreH
I like the super forms of the Chocolate and the Granite, so maybe another Chocolate, Granite, or Choco Granite for that male to produce some supers = )

As for the Vanilla, I'm inclined to follow with the current trend on how awesome Vanilla Creams are. Maybe a Fire or if your budget affords it, Firefly for the Vanilla.

These are two morphs I've never had or really given that much thought too, I'm interested to see what others have to suggest as well! I don't know whats all out there for these guys...

EDIT: Whoops, were you asking what to pair them with based on the list you currently have?

Old 09-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
reptilebaby
That, and whatever other ideas come to mind. lol I was originally thinking with what is already on the list.....but now you've got ME thinking! lol

Old 09-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
reptilebaby
My original plan was to breed my Vanilla to a normal and pray for a vanilla girl, then breed that to my choc granite boy. Then if I got any chocolate granite vanillas breed those together and maybe get some supers.

How many people would be interested in seeing what I could get from this?

Old 09-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
Subdriven
Wait. I've been looking for a orange dream girl and can't find one. You got one just to have a girl?? I suck. Lol

Old 09-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
reptilebaby
Yup. Just getting her to have another girl. lol. They don't keep that pretty color as they grow, so that's why I am just getting her to have another girl. Figure I'll enjoy her color as a young one and get lots of pictures as she grows, then just love her once she is grown

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!