For Sale If you want to produce albino spotted annulata.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 10-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Thumbs up If you want to produce albino spotted annulata..

The last time I had animals with similar genetics available was in 2012, I bred het albino Freer TX to a normal spotted female. These ones are more costly because they are 100% het albino and not possible het albino. Animals from this line are very clean and color up very nicely, my holdbacks from 2012 are super orange and incredible examples of annulata.

2012 female possible het albino spotted pictured 1st, followed by the 2 different available het albino spotted males. These guys have shed several times and are already showing some yellow in their bands.

$500 each, MALES ONLY. (Take 2 female hets from a different clutch with a male from this clutch for $1400 shipped)

This project is not for a simple snake keeper, you have to want to be able to produce something new with mexican milks to have interest in this project. Those who buy the 2 available males this year will obviously have the first shot at the available females. Females will be offered for sale next year or the year after, and anyone who has a pair of these will have just as much of a chance for producing a first ever as I do. (Keep in mind if you buy a female from another clutch you can still breed them and produce albinos, which still go for $1000 each)

The race is on to produce the first ever albino spotted annulata! And honestly if at all interested in this project contact me anytime by email or phone I love to talk about mexican milks!!

mikefedzen@yahoo.com

412 297 1028 call/text
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!