Bad Guy Robert Sloan - really bad guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #21
AndyUltimateReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodges View Post
I had an experience with this same seller two years ago. I contacted him about Texas Indigos and sent a deposit on 2.2. I also failed to read the posts here, but decided to contact Texas Parks & Wildlife at the time. I cannot recall her last name but her first name was Megan and she told me Sloan was on file with Texas Parks & Wildlife as having a breeding group of 36 Texas Indigos, as well as, all of the other Texas protected reptiles, tortoises and lizards and that they were documented as pre regulation and exempt under the regulations at the time. I sent the balance of 1K as per his terms to be paid in full within ten days of the notice they were ready to ship. They were shipped via Delta and packed very well. Each snake was in its own container, labeled with hatch date, sex and locale. They were also not shipped from Texas - thus it might be why in the first post it was stated he would have to go get them for pickup. I also know that most, and in my case all, reptile dealers and breeders will not refund a deposit on an order if you cancel or change your mind. Based on this deal myself and two other collectors bought a larger group of these this year under the same terms. We got them last week and again they are nice. While I cannot speak to anyone elses experience, mine has not been bad at all, but in my first order I was nervous after reading all of the stuff posted here. Apparently he does have what he says he has, but it looks like it is not kept in Texas and his price of 1K a sexed feeding pair is well below what everyone else charges. He also threw in an extra male on my first order free of charge and three on this one. Not sure I'd risk buying from him again after all the other stuff posted here, but I guess I got lucky and got some nice indigos.
That's funny because Megan said something different back then

Old 05-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #22
crd106
Not surprised.. !! The math didn't add up. Paul you were supposed to read that and say oh... I'll send him some more money. I believe in karma and yet he may have fraudulently taken people's money he is broke when it comes to character.. Robert will pay his dues on day.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #23
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Would you believe he (rhodges) has an IP address match with Bob Sloan's account and registered three days after Sloan was banned? I am a believer.
hahaha
God he is SO sad.....
Even a five year old would have worked out that was the Sloan Ranger at work!
Nice confirmation Nick!

Old 05-17-2017, 04:48 AM   #24
dieselfan
Paul,you need to file charges NOW!
https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

http://www.cityofdelrio.com/433/Police-Department

Old 05-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #25
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how there are lots and lots of GOOD people breeding and offering for sale great animals and they can't give the stuff away ... yet you have criminals like this dirt bag who somehow get people to send them thousands of dollars for animals that don't even exist. WTF ???
I am amazed too. Lots of good people breeding and even offering to donate animals to raffles of good causes, and there are people out there that just will win and not give sender an address to ship the animal too.

We can all agree, Bob is a bad person.

Old 05-17-2017, 07:01 AM   #26
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
I am amazed too. Lots of good people breeding and even offering to donate animals to raffles of good causes, and there are people out there that just will win and not give sender an address to ship the animal too.

I know sheep arent the most intelligent creatures... How does this post have anything to do with this thread? Aside from the last sentence everything you posted is about another thread. I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish by posting but so far all you've done is make readers want to avoid doing business with you.

Old 05-17-2017, 07:13 AM   #27
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I know sheep arent the most intelligent creatures... How does this post have anything to do with this thread? Aside from the last sentence everything you posted is about another thread. I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish by posting but so far all you've done is make readers want to avoid doing business with you.
Ol Ming/Mike is just trying to do damage control for Parks and somehow thinks he is going to help his cause by cross posting on threads that have nothing to do with Parks....apart from that both appear to be people who do not honour their deals of course.
And if that is Mings intention to throw Parks in with the likes of Sloan then he really is not doing Parks any favours.....lol

Old 05-17-2017, 09:58 AM   #28
aguja
In the United States, mail and wire fraud is any fraudulent scheme to intentionally deprive another of property or honest services via mail or wire communication. It has been a federal crime in the United States since 1872.

TP&W is well aware of this guy but apparently refuse to shut him down. So I guess he is working for them, that is the only explanation.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:06 PM   #29
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

FYI: This type of off topic posting is not welcome, and as such another moderator has already been in contact with FresnoTortoise about the matter. Thank you all.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:43 PM   #30
tlmoon
Robert Sloan is a hateful person and a racist as well, as can be seen in other threads. Definitely a bad guy to avoid!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!