Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2018, 07:41 PM   #61
John buhs
Why should i address your questions if you refuse to read my reply?

Old 02-17-2018, 07:56 PM   #62
Milo Garcia
So you have pics that you sent out of other peoples anacondas, but none of your own from your personal collection? 7 hours away from Brownsville, Texas would only put you just a bit north of Austin, Texas. That’s no where near a desert my man. People have been asking you for pictures of the pied hatchlings you posted up for $250, and you haven’t been able to provide anyone with any pics of those either. Nothing seems right about you or anything you’re advertising. None of my buddies from the Brownsville area who are reptile collectors have even heard of you. That’s odd.

Milo

Old 02-17-2018, 08:22 PM   #63
bcr229
John did your wife send incorrect pictures out to buyers looking for the other species you are selling, or was it just the anacondas?

Old 02-17-2018, 08:41 PM   #64
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
I will say it again. Im nowhere near my house to take pictures. Its not simple when im 7 hours out in the middle of the desert. Thats 1 reason for getting rid of sone of the animals. Accept it or dont. Your choice. You can wait until i get home. Then i can show some of my personal collection just to make you feel good about yourself.
You were asked this, by TLMoon on 2-16-18 at 10:00PM EDT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Now, since the issue seems to be that you are accused of selling snakes you don't have...why don't you go RIGHT NOW and take some pics with your snakes? Write your name and date on a piece of paper and shoot some pics. I think 25 anacondas would take up a pretty good amount of room. How about posting your snake room/setup? It would put that question to rest pretty quickly if you can show you have all these snakes.
You claim to be out in the middle of the desert, which has wifi and/or data? Were you out there at 11:44 PM EDT last night?

Or are you just going to insult the BOI more because you don't like the fact that people are asking relevant questions that you obviously don't want to answer?

Old 02-17-2018, 09:12 PM   #65
Lucille
I think it seems to be his game to promise to do something in the future.

It was going to be months before he was going to 'give' (for $50) the anaconda to Samantha, I don't think that was ever going to happen, it was just tossed her way to hush her up. Now, excuses that the photos can't be posted, and I have no doubt that when the time comes and he gets home, he will fly off in a huff or something else to prevent any real evidence from being posted.

Old 02-17-2018, 09:13 PM   #66
DeanS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Dean, did you get as far as what the payment method would have been? Another trick is wanting the payment in some form where they buyer would have no recourse when the snakes never arrived. Was John wanting a money order or paypal friends or anything?
No! We had one conversation...which I will post in its entirety...the photos were real slow to download and by the time they did and I realized that Samantha's photos were in the mix...I put an end to the conversation...telling him I'd get back to him the next morning! But method of payment never came up...only price negotiation!

Old 02-17-2018, 09:15 PM   #67
DeanS
I have an LG android...anyone wanna tell me how to transfer screenshots from my phone so I can post them here...without using TAP

Old 02-17-2018, 09:37 PM   #68
FracksSake
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS View Post
I have an LG android...anyone wanna tell me how to transfer screenshots from my phone so I can post them here...without using TAP

You need to go to the actual fauna site instead of Tapatalk to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-17-2018, 09:37 PM   #69
FracksSake
Oh sorry, there should be an option to insert it or you can just link a screenshot

Old 02-17-2018, 09:40 PM   #70
FracksSake
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
But i am a grown man and wont be bullied by some ignorant pushy people. Let me be until i have the time and get around to it.

Once again, you came to a public forum that discusses these types of situations. If you aren’t a scammer , at the very least your business practices are shady to say the least. Can you not see how people would think that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin