Bad Guy Name : box turtle lover. refuse to refund. Tortoise arrive dead. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:25 PM   #31
Snake-Queen
It is very commendable that you have admitted your mistake and refunded your customer.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:06 PM   #32
nickolasanastasiou
Yes, owning the situation is a good step. I am glad to read this has progressed to a point of resolution. Learn form the loss so that no such issues occur in the future.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:32 PM   #33
MikeCurtin
Best end possible to an unfortunate situation.

Old 03-30-2018, 04:42 PM   #34
Ninjatortoise
To be honest I got my Payment back from file a claim through PayPal. And Anna “ box turtle lover “ is trying everything to not refund the money.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2018, 05:07 PM   #35
Ninjatortoise
PayPal refund me the full amount couple hour ahead of you. And you PM me about you sent a full refund ?? ? ? 5min later after you the first PM, you sent me another PM ? And indicate you make a half hour call? Srsly?

Old 03-30-2018, 07:39 PM   #36
Ninjatortoise
I’m not mad or aggressive, I’m just doing my thing. Exposed who you really are . If some1 want to take the chance, well good luck for him/her.

Where does those title come from ? Loser , scammer? Thank you but no tks. I’m none of that. I buy 6 tortoise from this website already never have a problem.
They all use heat pack on the weather like this.

Stop crying. You are the one who’s getting mad because you know the trues. you are nothing but a liar. I’m not title you to anything else but a liar because this the only thing I know about you. I’m not calling you a loser or anything else cuz I don’t know you , and I dgaf about who you are.
43years old and you still can’t take responsible for what you have cause .it’s such a shame. I’m felting sorry for You.

By not responding earlier to this bio was giving you a second chance , because I know you never trying to refund me , PayPal did what they think is correct.
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 12:49 AM   #37
meowmeowkazoo
I'm honestly not sure why you're continuing to attack the seller. There's a simple explanation for only five minutes between the two messages- she called paypal before she messaged you the first time, and only got the message from them shortly after she sent that message. You're making yourself look bad now by refusing to accept her apology and the refund you received.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:19 AM   #38
Ninjatortoise
PayPal refund me 4hour before her first PM.

And finally decide to command this thread, after PayPal decide it’s her fault, and refund me the full amount . It’s just never seem right for me.

Timing is very important.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:20 AM   #39
jusmebabee
You got what you wanted. She publicly admitted her mistakes and apologized. Be gracious and move on. Continuing as you are is only going to make you look bad.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:35 AM   #40
ltkltk123
Obviously the seller is not admitting her fault and post something stupidly first. Thats the reason of "customer wants to continue".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!