Rainforest Reptiles in Florida - BAD DEAL - STAY AWAY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2006, 06:37 PM   #1
Omer
Rainforest Reptiles in Florida - BAD DEAL - STAY AWAY

I've read a few posts about people being screwed by these guys and I should have listened. I wouldn't say I got "completely screwed" or that Mike was out to get me, but after my deal with him I think he just doesn't have a good conception of what good business is all about. He sold me what was suppose to be 3 1200g+ c.b. normal female BPs that were eating well. When they arrived, they were all under 1100g (one being under 1000g). After a day or two, a couple of them pooped leaving them all under 1000g. When I emailed him, he claimed that he specifically told me that the 1200g+ snakes were w.c. and because I explicitly requested C.B. they were going to be 1000g+. He told me to refer to the emails we had exchanged and to the post he was putting up on kingsnake. My email service keeps all my old emails (non of which mentioned anything about 1000g+ animals) and the post had since been changed. It has been a couple of weeks and the snakes have yet to eat. This shady dealing leaders me to suspect that he wasn't entirely truthful and that these might indeed be w.c. animals. I kept emailing him but he eventually stopped responding. I am unhappy with my purchase and definitely misinformed (and possibly lied to). I would never buy from this guy again. Some deals are really just too good to be true.