Inquiry Allen Belcher Big Daddy's Wholesale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
Allen Belcher Big Daddy's Wholesale

I Has anyone delt with him lately??
I seen a ad on Kingsnake for a few Bp's Im interested in and it says He needs the cash He's ready to deal....
And the price is droping almost every time I see his ad.

(Yes I know I posted in a thread and I stated I would like to see the post stay up [one already about Allen]) And this is the reason I was planning on purchasing some Bp's he has listed But I figured after posting I'd post a Inquiry Thread....

Old 06-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
chongorojo
I personally don't think any snake is worth your whole collection...no matter how cheap it is.... even if it was something only he had I still wouldn't buy from him. If you do feel like gambling... after you roll the dice, quarantine that sucker for 6 months and hope it makes it.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
Cp3_Pythons
Here's a link to the Kingsnake ad Im refering to
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=32&de=773178

What do you mean when you say No snakes worth your whole collection??

Old 06-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
brian abrams
Entire Collection

There's a long thread on Allen Belcher and IBD, a fatal, contagious disease. Quarantine is excellant advice.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #5
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
I personally don't think any snake is worth your whole collection...no matter how cheap it is.... even if it was something only he had I still wouldn't buy from him. If you do feel like gambling... after you roll the dice, quarantine that sucker for 6 months and hope it makes it.
QFT

It's worth a few bucks more to buy from a reputable breeder.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
Cp3_Pythons
Ok where's the thread located at?

Old 06-17-2010, 10:33 AM   #7
hhmoore
Scroll to the bottom of this page, or use the search function - there are many threads about Big Daddy's Wholesale. Some good, some bad - take your pick.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
Iraqvet
Just save your money and go somewhere reputable...A select few have done "ok" with him..But I believe its been more bad then good..I am sure you will find what you are looking for from a much better breeder..

Old 06-17-2010, 10:51 AM   #9
brian abrams
Allen Belcher Thread

Hit the "search" button on top of the page, then, just punch "Allen Belcher" and it will pull up all threads on him.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #10
Cp3_Pythons
Ummm... And he's still selling animals Anyway I dont think I will be doing business with Allen
Picture's are worth a thousand words and Fake Hets with My luck the Het Clown we agreed on adding to the list would of probally been a really Nice Bush Baby

Thanks for the Heads Up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!