Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 139 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:46 AM   #1381
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Sounds like you're communicating with Ty. And please, don't lump "us humans" with Ty and his supporters. So please, by all means, enlighten this the BOI with your inside info regarding the "libel suit". Must be strong evidence seeing as how you have the self proclaimed authority to tell someone here to "stop posting". Sounds like something Ty would say, if of course he wasn't using his posse to do it for him.
Why would ty say stop talking? the more crazy stuff Michelle does, the stronger his cases goes.

Why do people always call out others as an agent of Ty Park? Just because I disagree? There was another dude named Casey got people accused of being paid by Ty.

Where is Dan Graybeal? I am still waiting for his permission to post his profile picture on this board. And see what a OP supporter looks like.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:13 AM   #1382
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
To be honest, reptile industry is historically dominated by European men and women. Some of the guys there, not really the most open minded people in the world. If you look at many of your "supporters" in here, most of them are from really red states. Such as Pennsylvania, the next site of Ruby ridge.

The type of bashing that Ty Paek has taken here is nothing short of what United Airlines did to that Asian doctor.

You guys post my facebook and some of my info here, what does it do? Am I going to get death threats from this?
Are you really comparing a negative transaction where a raffle participant, who paid money for her entries, did not get her prize that she was announced to have won, to where a doctor who did nothing but refuse to give up his seat was brutalized?

The only things the situation have in common are that one of the individuals of Asian ethnicity.

To turn this around, if Michelle's name was Song Eun-ji, would you still be defending Mr. Park?

Old 04-12-2017, 01:15 AM   #1383
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Its Ty page, he can do what he wants. I'm sorry for the name bashing from ty's supporters. Us humans are terrible to each other. Stop posting more stuff on here, it just gets Ty's libel suit stronger and stronger.

Ty chooses to only allow people to post supportive comments on his page and blocks and removes who doesn't agree with him. That's a fact.
Yes it is his page and his posts and it's his choice to only allow his 5,000 friends and 10,000 followers to see the selective positive things about him.

Do you know what the definition of libel, slander and deframation is? It is exactly what he has done to me and yes I have proof. HE (ty) has called me multiple names, HE has not been forthcoming with everything , misleading people , not telling the truth in his many motions and he made posts that were only 1/2 true again that's a fact and with proof.

When things that are true ,like them not giving me the prize and not telling me what he was going to send me because he wanted to see what kind of person I was and said I was greedy that hurts his case.
Things that are backed up by proof is not defamation

Old 04-12-2017, 01:20 AM   #1384
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
To turn this around, if Michelle's name was Song Eun-ji, would you still be defending Mr. Park?
To be clear, Mike, I don't believe it would make a difference, just as I don't believe that Michelle being Asian would have changed a single thing about the transaction with Ty, nor do I believe her being male would have.

I do not believe anything about this transaction had anything to do with discrimination based on race or based on gender - on either side. Please stop bringing that up as an argument as it feels like grasping at straws and, frankly, is insulting.

The entire reason that Michelle got upset in the first place - that led to this whole misunderstanding - was that she wanted an animal specifically produced by Ty. This doesn't suggest she had a problem with him to start with, but quite the opposite: that she really liked and/or respected him until this transaction went south.

Race has nothing to do with it.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:26 AM   #1385
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
I am saying this post would not have gone so long if it was John Smith from Whiteville England. Ty hasn't cheated Michelle out of anything yet. Ty thinks Michelle is trying to scam him, Michelle things Ty is scamming her. Let the courts decide. Stop with all this throwing people under the bus.

Tell me please how ty thinks I am trying to scam him buy asking for my prize that he refuses to give me (because he thinks I am uneducated, greedy thankless and Ignorant) As he has so many times stated

This post would be the same length no matter what his name is. because he still hasn't made this right and refuses to give me the prize I won and now is suing me for deframation He filed it march 22 and served me on April 4
On his march 6 fb post look he clearly is doing this just because he is "mad as h$&" Sounds retaliatory to me !!
this thread started in December. And he files it now hmmmm
Attached Images

Old 04-12-2017, 02:03 AM   #1386
FresnoTortoise
he thinks you are in it for the money. In his post, he feels u are trying to scam him into 3,000 dollars cash rather than the tegu. If that is how he truly feel, then that's a reasonable cause to have the courts settle this.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:10 AM   #1387
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
he thinks you are in it for the money. In his post, he feels u are trying to scam him into 3,000 dollars cash rather than the tegu. If that is how he truly feel, then that's a reasonable cause to have the courts settle this.

That's laughable.
He can send me the t+ that he is selling for $3000 right now.
I've asked him many many times for the t+ tegu . He says no. (Because he feels greedy) If he doesn't want to send me it then yes I would want the cash but I've w yes the tegu.
Going to court makes no sense and is not "reasonable "as it will cost more in legal fees.
Smh.

G night I have a long day tomorrow

Old 04-12-2017, 02:18 AM   #1388
FresnoTortoise
I agree going to court makes no sense. Sadly this is the route that was taken. From his post back in page 7ish or 8ish he said, "She wanted the $3000 instead because "I didn't produce albino tegu"---which I clearly did." From what he said, I seems to be that he thought u wanted the money, and not the tegu for some reason. If he really feels that you trying to scam him, then it is his right to settle this in court. The true is you guys are laughing at each other.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:22 AM   #1389
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
To be clear, Mike, I don't believe it would make a difference, just as I don't believe that Michelle being Asian would have changed a single thing about the transaction with Ty, nor do I believe her being male would have.

I do not believe anything about this transaction had anything to do with discrimination based on race or based on gender - on either side. Please stop bringing that up as an argument as it feels like grasping at straws and, frankly, is insulting.

The entire reason that Michelle got upset in the first place - that led to this whole misunderstanding - was that she wanted an animal specifically produced by Ty. This doesn't suggest she had a problem with him to start with, but quite the opposite: that she really liked and/or respected him until this transaction went south.

Race has nothing to do with it.
The transaction itself has nothing to do with discrimination in race or gender, now the other 138 pages of comments and other hate has to do with discrimination based on race. I am guessing you are a white person? I am not so sure a white person should be telling a minority, "hey this is not discrimination." I wonder if fauna has data on race of their members, I'm guessing 75 to 85 percent white?

Old 04-12-2017, 02:40 AM   #1390
caffeinecynic
Quote:
The transaction itself has nothing to do with discrimination in race or gender, now the other 138 pages of comments and other hate has to do with discrimination based on race. I am guessing you are a white person? I am not so sure a white person should be telling a minority, "hey this is not discrimination." I wonder if fauna has data on race of their members, I'm guessing 75 to 85 percent white?
Arguments like this, pulling race into things where it doesn't come up, are counter-productive.

Yeah, I'm white. And female. And homosexual. I wouldn't know a thing about discrimination, though

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu