Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 189 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:09 AM   #1881
FresnoTortoise
All this nonsense about raffle being illegal is just trumped up.

Remember, the actual raffle was done in Arizona. All paypal money went to IRCF. Perfectly legal for nonprofits to have a raffle in Arizona. Of course Ty "conducted" a raffle because that is his idea, he donated the prize, helped organized it. And that was all. Is there a law in Florida banning the donating of a prize to a Raffle?

So now lucid Lucille thinks both Mikes are paid by Ty. Such a trump supporter.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:05 AM   #1882
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
How many t- albino tegu breeders are out there? We are not comparing ball pythons to albino tegus. Albino tegus are not produced by every backyard breeder out there. Very few people produce t- albino tegu breeders. Plus after OP told Ty that was not the deal, Ty with in the minute said ok I will send you one I produced. With in the Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Ty told OP that he was not willing to give t+ albino tegus, and will try to get t- albino tegus from another breeder, but then was not able to get t- albino tegus from another breeder. So he decided to send her and the other winner t+ albino tegus that he bred himself. At that time OP didn't know what the hell is t- vs t+, blue vs purple. It is not unreasonable for him to go to what the contract says and call that t+ albino purple tegu a albino tegu produced by himself.

In his post he claims that OP was after the money. I think he truly believed this because OP asked for the money instead and did not appear to want the albino tegu that he produced (by not sending address). I feel that he said she was greedy because she wanted the cash and not the albino tegu, which he clearly produced.

He gave OP a deadline of Oct 8th to send address for shipping. She sues him around August 16th. There is a lot of time between Aug 16th and Oct 8th. The minute she sued him for tegu I believe she has given the rights to determine if she gets prize to the court system. Sadly the courts in mass. failed her. A couple of people has offered and tried to mediate things between the two, once lawsuit is filed, why would Ty mediate? Sometime between Aug 16th and Oct 8th would have be a good time to mediate. Sometime between Aug 16th and Oct 8th would have been a good time to contact IRCF and ask them help out with the situation.

For all you guys know, the breeder who Ty was going to get the tegus from would have animals that are related to Ty's, it would be easy to prove that they are of the same quality. Plus that ever happened because OP did not like that idea, and Ty ended up offering OP and the other winner albino tegus that he produced (purple t+).

Think of all the other good things that Ty has done over that years. And the other raffle winner(s) that got their prize. This paints him in a very good picture. From August 16th to Oct 8th OP could have gotten a very nice tegu from Mr. Park. That is a long long time. Instead, on Aug 16th OP filed a lawsuit. Wouldn't any reasonable person say you should at least give the guy a chance to give out the prize?

OP likes to point out oh it was suppose to be sent out end of July! Sadly, we are dealing with live animals and nothing is on schedule. ON july 31st, Ty told you soon on the tegus, in the next text message you gave him a thumbs up. To me it means OP is ok with extending the deadline alittle bit.
Ty himself said I didn't tell her what I was sending to see if she would keep being greedy. So please stop with the she should have known what he was going to send. It's pretty asinine of you to keep saying Ty told her what he was sending when he wrote himself that he didn't.

Why do you seem to think that because she sued him he no longer owes her the prize she won? If you sent money to me for an animal and I never produced it and kept giving you vague answers so you get frustrated and sue me do you think I suddenly don't owe you the animal because you sued me? All Ty had to do to end all of this was give her the freaking tegu. I don't care if the OP is the most unlikeable, annoying pain in the ass customer the world has ever produced She won the freaking raffle deal with it. Communicate and be very clear so there aren't any misunderstandings. I don't have any t- albino tegus I am sending you a t+ sorry about the confusion where can I ship it. For some reason Ty chose not to do this pride, ego, the op pissed him off whatever. Why the hell would you go through all he's going through because someone annoyed you? It would have taken literally 30secs for him to message the op exactly what he was sending and none of this would ever have happened.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:40 AM   #1883
yeloowtang
Quote:
So Ty told OP that he was not willing to give t+ albino tegus, and will try to get t- albino tegus from another breeder, but then was not able to get t- albino tegus from another breeder. So he decided to send her and the other winner t+ albino tegus that he bred himself. At that time OP didn't know what the hell is t- vs t+, blue vs purple. It is not unreasonable for him to go to what the contract says and call that t+ albino purple tegu a albino tegu produced by himself.
wrong, the fact OP asked twice and was told twice NO, she knew the difference , and that's part of the mix up when he kept saying you will get one like in the raffle picture.. He should have just said I DECIDED TO SEND YOU A T+ period

YOU SAID : In his post he claims that OP was after the money. I think he truly believed this because OP asked for the money instead and did not appear to want the albino tegu that he produced (by not sending address). I feel that he said she was greedy because she wanted the cash and not the albino tegu, which he clearly produced

WRONG AGAIN: she always wanted to tegu, she only asked for the $$$ as promised BY HIM in HIS raffle terms when he said he did not produce any blue tegu and refused to send the more expensive one, the purple T+, that"s when he tried to pull a flip from someone elses and she didn't want that unless she knew who it came from.. I'll get to that soon

YOU SAID: For all you guys know, the breeder who Ty was going to get the tegus from would have animals that are related to Ty's, it would be easy to prove that they are of the same quality. Plus that ever happened because OP did not like that idea, and Ty ended up offering OP and the other winner albino tegus that he produced (purple t+).

WELL HERE YOU GO: OP never said NO to that, she asked who the breeder was because like most people, knowing where the animal comes from and having a specific blood line is important !!! see what I just said there ?? guess what, that's why she frakin purchased 4 tickets to begin with, was to have a opportunity to get one of his tegus, not some random breeder animal..
and by the way, there might be way more breeders than you think, not because only a few advertise or willingly talk about it, means there are only the known ones out there ??
which brings me to this:

YOU SAID:Very few people produce t- albino tegu breeders. Plus after OP told Ty that was not the deal, Ty with in the minute said ok I will send you one I produced. With in the Minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG AGAIN: missing the part where she asked him, what will you be sending , he said you will get one that will turn out to look exactly like the one in the picture !!! OH REALLY, ok which picture, the one in the raffle terms (see he refers to the initial pic) but you said you didn't produce any blue, he lied and said he did. She asked for a picture and he said look on my facebook page. not there, where ??
we are left to assume , this is when he decided to send the T+ !! but we all know how he manipulated her by never telling her that.. WHAT A GREAT GUY

YOU SAID: Think of all the other good things that Ty has done over that years. And the other raffle winner(s) that got their prize. This paints him in a very good picture. From August 16th to Oct 8th OP could have gotten a very nice tegu from Mr. Park. That is a long long time. Instead, on Aug 16th OP filed a lawsuit. Wouldn't any reasonable person say you should at least give the guy a chance to give out the prize?

WRONG IN SOOO MANY WAYS: this means absolutely nothing when you screw someone over, it's how you deal with the mistake, and he failed miserably with this..then another came forward, sure there are more out there.
by the way, the OP sued him because that is what HE told her to do when he kept refusing to answer simple questions instead of playing games like he did.
HE SAID, I'm done, will raffle your prize and you can sue me..
she even kept trying to get her prize and forget about it, but Mr. ego decided to not honor his contract.
so what now !! she should suck up on her knees and beg him for HER prize ???

YOU SAID:OP likes to point out oh it was suppose to be sent out end of July! Sadly, we are dealing with live animals and nothing is on schedule. ON july 31st, Ty told you soon on the tegus, in the next text message you gave him a thumbs up. To me it means OP is ok with extending the deadline alittle bit.

this was never an issue, if he would have said, more eggs to hatch in two months and I might have some, anyone would wait, the wait was not an issue until court papers and TY kept trying to twist his terms to suit his needs.
the issue was when he said the only ones he has and will have are the more expensive ones, and your not getting one.. that where the issue is..

nice try on twisting things up, but solid proof and words by TY himself shows that all you have said and believe is wrong.. but gives a good insight on how confused YOU are by being bias to TY and ignoring every single wrong doing he made..
it's easy to MAKE something mean something else when just bits and pieces are showed, but in the OP's corner, the entire communications are showed. She has nothing to hide, can't say so much about your friend. he's proven multiple times that he hides and lies to look good. Need me to point those out to you too ???

Old 06-01-2017, 08:58 AM   #1884
yeloowtang
Quote:

Remember, the actual raffle was done in Arizona. All paypal money went to IRCF. Perfectly legal for nonprofits to have a raffle in Arizona. Of course Ty "conducted" a raffle because that is his idea, he donated the prize, helped organized it. And that was all. Is there a law in Florida banning the donating of a prize to a Raffle?
well , lets see how the law perceives this, he mentioned twice in legal papers that he conducted the raffle and even went so far as to say :

Defendant purchased 4 tickets from plaintiff ,sending her money to plaintiff in Florida !!!

we know money was sent to the IRCF via paypal, so TY seems a little mix up in his stories, unless he has other raffles where money is illegally sent to him..

but since you seem to be such a good friend of his, Michelle or others as far as we know NEVER got their tax receipts !!! Michelle should have gotten one for the 400$ she donated..
WHO did the IRCF send receipts too totaling the multi thousand dollars they got ?? maybe an AUDIT would clear this up, do you think TY got a receipt for the total amassed so he could claim that illegally by committing a fraud using other peoples receipts for himself..
just shooting an idea here, because that IRCF needs to be transparent and show where all $$ originated from (keeping the books clean) and in return, donations should have receipts handed out.. so someone got them !! WHO ??

Old 06-01-2017, 09:01 AM   #1885
ElliotNess
LOL@Fresno.... why do you come here? Everything you post is either a half truth or bold face lie. Just give up...

Old 06-01-2017, 09:11 AM   #1886
Guy Castro
Quote:

You are coming across as both Justin Nass and Stew Pidaso!

Old 06-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #1887
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
LOL@Fresno.... why do you come here? Everything you post is either a half truth or bold face lie. Just give up...
There aren't a lot of facts he can benefit from, so he (both Ming and Ty) fantasize the situation the way they want it to be and (unsuccessfully) try to sell their fantasy to anyone who will read their posts, and continue their personal attacks in order to divert attention from Ty's poor behavior.

Old 06-01-2017, 09:44 AM   #1888
Milesd_87
Quote:

Trump supporter's now? You've now brought up race, disabilities, and now politics as to reason why no one agrees with you . . . You are a JOKE Ming

Old 06-01-2017, 10:03 AM   #1889
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
And to everyone else... for the LOVE OF GOD, stop pointing out legal arguments publicly. There are all sorts of screen shots of comments made here included in the court document. Which means it's being watched, and it gives the other party time to come up with an excuse or defense.

How many times does this have to be mentioned before people get the hint?
False. The ONLY reason people should stop is if anything anyone is pointing out could in any way aid or buttress Ty Park's case, and nothing can.

Old 06-01-2017, 10:14 AM   #1890
Sugarhedgie
Ming

Words can not even explain how much I appreciate everyone's support.

The last 2 comments he made. I and I'm sure everyone here with even 1/2 a brain saw what BS it was and mis truths were in them.

But like I've mentionea before. I would like to ask that we all just ignore him PLEASE let's all just stop responding to Ming, mike or whoever he is.

He is just fishing for info.

We need to stop Feeding into his BS.
No one can fix stupid!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu