For Sale 1.1 Elaphe carinata yonaguniensis CB2019 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 03-10-2020, 03:27 PM   #1
Augusta.Sacchetta
1.1 Elaphe carinata yonaguniensis CB2019

I'm considering to sell a flawless pair of Elaphe carinata yonaguniensis (japanese rat snake).
They are CB from August 2019, went in hybernation and started to feed after it.
They have by now from 5 to 7 meals each. Eating machines.

Those animals are still very rare in the hobby, the parents are not related and they are, indeed, not cheap.

They can be shipped in USA in the second week of June.

Serious inquires:
Info@colubra.be
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2020, 05:48 PM   #2
Lost Coast Herps
Isn't this is actually a subspecies of Chinese King Rat snake that can be found on the island of Taiwan and the Ryukyu Islands of Japan?

Old 03-10-2020, 05:55 PM   #3
Augusta.Sacchetta
Yes is it
And the common name is japanese rat snake, even if can be found in Taiwan (which appears different anyway from the japanese locality)
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2020, 06:00 PM   #4
Argonz123
Can I ask why they can’t ship until June? Are you located in the US? Thanks.

Old 03-10-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
Augusta.Sacchetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonz123 View Post
Can I ask why they can’t ship until June? Are you located in the US? Thanks.
We are a company located in Europe. We ship every 3 months to USA.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2020, 06:08 PM   #6
Argonz123
How much are you asking for the pair? Would you be willing to sell individually?

Old 03-10-2020, 06:09 PM   #7
Argonz123
Meant to send that question in PM.

Old 03-11-2020, 02:24 PM   #8
Lost Coast Herps
Interesting that it's referred to as the Japanese rat snake there and out here in the US I've only ever seen the Elaphe climacophora referred to by that common name. Good to know though, thank you! Could you post pictures of the adults from that locality so we might see the final coloration? I think this locality stays more predominantly yellow but I might have it confused with another.

Old 03-11-2020, 02:30 PM   #9
Augusta.Sacchetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Coast Herps View Post
Interesting that it's referred to as the Japanese rat snake there and out here in the US I've only ever seen the Elaphe climacophora referred to by that common name. Good to know though, thank you! Could you post pictures of the adults from that locality so we might see the final coloration? I think this locality stays more predominantly yellow but I might have it confused with another.
Actually my fault, their common name is Japanese KING rat snake
Thats a yearling spsciement of mine
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2020, 08:52 PM   #10
mvskokee
they are gorgeous man. Im jealous

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!