Rainforest Reptiles in Florida - BAD DEAL - STAY AWAY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:04 PM   #21
ravensgait
The info I had on him-- Mike Fields ,,1462 S.E. Rivergreen circle PSL. Fl.....Randy

Old 01-18-2007, 10:50 AM   #22
ravensgait
I wonder if these two (Mike & Angela) who are now posting adds on KS have anything to do with Rainforest reptiles..( http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=7&de=473629 ) Randy

Old 01-19-2007, 04:33 AM   #23
Omer
I think the guys from Rainforest are Mike and Danielle

Old 04-06-2007, 04:30 AM   #24
Omer
Law Suit Against RAINFOREST REPTILES

I dealt with RAINFOREST REPTILES in FLORIDA a few months ago and wasn't happy. Since then I've seen plenty of other people who have been wronged by the same people often worse than I have. I don't know if there is any way to do this, but is it possible to sue them? Does anywhere know where they are located exactly in Florida?

Omer Friedman

Old 04-06-2007, 08:00 AM   #25
Aries54
Sue them for what? Bad service is not something you can sue over. So, what exactly are we talking about here?

Old 04-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #26
Serafim
Omer

Can you post details of the transaction between you and RAINFOREST REPTILES. It may be helpful in answering your question...

Old 04-06-2007, 02:19 PM   #27
Omer
I think some of the complaints people have against them count as fraud. For me they didn't deliver as advertised. I didn't get what I paid for.

As for some of the other people, they often got sick, missexed, or didn't get their animals all together.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:21 PM   #28
Omer
Here is a link to another thread that i originally posted:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&goto=lastpost

It has my original post and the email transactions between us

if you search Rainforest Reptiles in the forums, you'll see that I'm not the only one who is extremeley displeased with these people

Omer

Old 04-06-2007, 02:47 PM   #29
christopher66
Omar,
Before you start getting hit with warning points it would behove you to read the FAQ about posting on the BOI.Which is something i don't believe you did before making this thread.
Just my .02 and IMHO.

Old 04-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #30
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omer
Here is a link to another thread that i originally posted:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&goto=lastpost

It has my original post and the email transactions between us

if you search Rainforest Reptiles in the forums, you'll see that I'm not the only one who is extremeley displeased with these people

Omer
Your two threads have been merged. Do not post multiple threads on the same transaction. All it does is serve to confuse people, which your second thread did. Keep it in one place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!