Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #21
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deansreptiles View Post
I decided not to ship to it was easier to apply a refund. I communicated with him.

I have to hold up my end and fix the situation but I dont need third parties chimming in and makeing me feel worse for one f-up.
I guess it's all about what's easier? Or did you customer refuse to wait for more "I'll gladly mail it Tuesday for a hamburger today"?

It was your complete lack of communication and constant delays/excuses that made it necessary for your customers to post your business etiquette here.
Please ( insert unknown real name here?) learn from this and move on.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #22
hhmoore
I believe that James Bayles is his real name - its the one he used on his other two accounts here. He stuck with James pretty consistently, and Andrew should be posting info later that will show that Bayles is the last name.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #23
hhmoore
I guess I should point out, for the sake of the search engines, that DeansReptiles = burmguy420 = James Bayles.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #24
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I guess I should point out, for the sake of the search engines, that DeansReptiles = burmguy420 = James Bayles.
Currently he is looking at the thread as burmguy420

Maybe he has multiple personalities and this is the only way he can deal with it.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #25
burmguy420
My real name is James Dean-Bayles as I am sure you are all aware. I wasnt trying to hide just trying to start deansreptiles as abuisness with my brother. I needed a name and an account just for our buisness. I did not provide false names my last name is hyphinated, I know I spelled it wrong. I just wanted to let everyone know that the snake from third post has been shipped ups for delivery tomarrow. If I am allowed I can provide the tracking number so you can all see I have begun to fix everything. This is going to ruin my reputation but at least I can get everyone there animals and what else is nesessary. I messed up and I am trying to fix things as you can now see. I have contacted andrew threw paypal to work things out there. HHmoore do what you need to do. this was not dishonest. Please let fix things before you all tear me apart. I was trying to get a buisness going because people who know me know I get a good bit of animals at good deals. I never amagined the problems I have caused. I am sorry to everyone involved but those that arent please dont destry me until I have proven that I will not try to fix everything.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #26
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Currently he is looking at the thread as burmguy420
Oops, I didn't his one personality was eliminated.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #27
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
My real name is James Dean-Bayles as I am sure you are all aware. I wasnt trying to hide just trying to start deansreptiles as abuisness with my brother. I needed a name and an account just for our buisness. I did not provide false names my last name is hyphinated, I know I spelled it wrong. I just wanted to let everyone know that the snake from third post has been shipped ups for delivery tomarrow. If I am allowed I can provide the tracking number so you can all see I have begun to fix everything. This is going to ruin my reputation but at least I can get everyone there animals and what else is nesessary. I messed up and I am trying to fix things as you can now see. I have contacted andrew threw paypal to work things out there. HHmoore do what you need to do. this was not dishonest. Please let fix things before you all tear me apart. I was trying to get a buisness going because people who know me know I get a good bit of animals at good deals. I never amagined the problems I have caused. I am sorry to everyone involved but those that arent please dont destry me until I have proven that I will not try to fix everything.
Now you're on the right track! Anything you can do/post to put yourself in a better light would be advised. Make things right and that will go a long way towards restoring your reputation. Good Luck!!!

Old 09-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #28
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
If it were honest then why didn't you use your full name on either account? Why did you use a generic location for your "business"?

You must not have much of an imagination.

Sure you can provide the tracking number.

BTW, I thought you were done posting or was that just under the deansreptiles persona? I ask only because it would be rather dishonest to say something and then do the complete opposite in just under 2 1/2 hours. Or maybe one should think before one commits oneself?

I hope you do make things right with both parties involved and that if you continue in this business/hobby that you remember how things play out when you are dishonest.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #29
critical bill
burmguy420......a helluva forum name to represent yourself and your business.

Sort of explains your lackluster performance in business so far, eh James? Might be time to grow up palo.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #30
Curious George
Let me see .... you are burmguy420 because burmguy1 thru burmguy419 were already taken ? Did you think or using "burmguyidiot" ? Hint: avoid this guy like the plague. He has no common sense.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!