For Sale 2002 Sinaloan Milk Snake (2X Het Hypoerythristic/ Albino) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #1
Nathan Wells
2002 Sinaloan Milk Snake (2X Het Hypoerythristic/ Albino)

I am now offering for sale this really nice and unique adult male L.t. sinaloae. Being a double het, it is the product of both the original and only strain of hypoerythristic "pumpkin" sinaloans and the beautiful "Moody" line of albino nelson's milk snakes. He is a proven breeder, producing both hypoerythristics, albinos and normal looking possible double hets when bred to a definite double het female.

Although adults of this caliber are usually not available, too many extra males forces me to let this one go. He is clean, nicely marked, a solid feeder and perfect in every way. I am now asking $450 shipped. If interested, please contact Nathan Wells at (936) 827-3909 or by email, natewells76@hotmail.com. Additional pictures available upon request and no trades at this time.

Thanks for your time.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Nathan Wells
This beautiful male is currently still available. Please contact me if interested. Thanks.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2009, 12:58 AM   #3
Nathan Wells
This nice male was used in fathering two large clutches of double het hypoerythristic/ albino sinaloans this season and is now being offered for sale once again. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
Nathan Wells
This male is still available. I would like to move him quickly and have dropped the price. Thanks for the interest.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Nathan Wells
This snake has been sold. Thanks again to those who contacted me in regards to this animal.
Nathan Wells
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread