Bad Guy sick reptiles from duron and matt - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #51
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilelover81 View Post
now to clarify what you said, Matthew was my breeding partner, not my business partner, he doesn't live with me, nor do i make a cent off what he sales, now let me explained you had contact me asking if i had any more frills for sale at the time which i didnt and i told you so, and said at the moment no babies and wont have any until 5-6 more months or so, and if im lying please quote me on it ? i then told you i had a partner i breed with name Matthew and he had a male frill which i had pics of up in my profile,
The distinction that you're tying to make is fairly laughable. Breeding is a part of this business, is it not? You openly endorsed and advocated doing business with someone who you openly referred to as a "partner". Perhaps you should choose your "partners" with more care. We are, after all, known by the company we keep.
Quote:
but sorry if i have a life, And its not wasting it talking bad about people online, I don't know or passing judgment
Quote:
And so was Frank for being a coward
Quote:
and matt was the shady befriending idiot
Quote:
when your Business was with Matt. And hes the bad guy,
Guess you found some free time to talk bad about people and pass some judgement of your own. Nice to see you're fully throwing Matt under the bus, now. Guess you rode that plausible deniability thing as far as you could. Hard to pretend that Matt's anything other than a liar who uses fake names. I can't get past the feeling that he's not the only one of you who should be avoided.

Quote:
<nonsensical, idiotic gibberish>Being Franks business wasn't with me but yet he had nerve to involve me in this matter, he and mat contact each other and met up, i had nothing to do with this, i added a link to prove my innocence
You brought yourself into this when you made the mistake of openly associating yourself with another "shady" character: "Brandon"/Matt.
Quote:
And i would of tried to sort things out between you to, being i had know knowledge of your transaction with him.
Well, aside from hosting Matt's ad, and knowingly setting up the transaction by endorsing Matt and giving Frank his number, yeah, you had no knowledge of any of it.
Quote:
And as for your business was with matt and not me, so my question is why is my name posted in your add Frank ? and tell the God honest truth did you ever call me and did we ever speak ? please tell the truth.
Had your name been the only one in the title, your question would have some merit. Since you chose to claim a partnership with Matt, your name is right where it belongs: next to his. Maybe you shouldn't be so cavalier about who you call a partner. Asking the same foolish question ad nauseum isn't like to yield a different answer. But good luck with that, anyway. You laid down with a dog and came up with fleas. Simple as that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
If Duron is such a wonderful guy, why is he partnering with someone who sounds like the worst of the worst of Craigslist? If he is truly passionate about the animals, he shouldn't be helping an animal abuser to flip reptiles.
That's just crazy talk. Actually expecting people to be accountable for their chosen partnerships?! How dare you? He has such love for animals, and so little interest in the monetary side of things, that he blithely entered into a partnership with someone who he'd now like us to believe he barely knew. Makes perfect sense to me.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #52
zstabilityy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunreptiles View Post
if it was me i would take him to civil court and call the local spca and report both of them for animal abuse. It sucks that there are people so needing money so bad that they have sick animals and will sell them.I will def not buy sell or trade with either one of these guys.
i don't think you can because these are not domesticated animals they are exotic.

Old 02-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #53
PlatinumRosePythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by zstabilityy View Post
i don't think you can because these are not domesticated animals they are exotic.
I don't think it matters. I've seen animal cops on Animal Planet seize an alligator, a tegu, various snakes, etc.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #54
reptilelover81
What misunderstood is, This matter was a add Matt posted on my wall on facebook, which all my fellow hobbyist do. I had nothing to do with "Frank" business on that transaction with Matthew. If you care to see check out the link on facebook Thank you. And to whom care to waste time hating, I'm sorry if i don't have the spare time to entertain you all day and night.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #55
reptilelover81
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
If Duron is such a wonderful guy, why is he partnering with someone who sounds like the worst of the worst of Craigslist? If he is truly passionate about the animals, he shouldn't be helping an animal abuser to flip reptiles.

I didn't it was a post on my facebook wall Frank contact me about, I told him the frill wasn't mine and it was Matthew and gave him his number, And that was about a totally different frill, it was a Healthy male i treated for Matt. that i was well assure of its health. As for his 2-3 months later transaction between them i had nothing to do with Matt selling frank a sick female frill. As i told frank always check with me first before buying from anyone in my friends list on facebook. Being i provide proper care for all my customers and fellow friend hobbyist from the best of my knowledge. Being i sold him a healthy captivebred male in the past, which if he would be honest enough to state as well.
As stated a posting on my facebook wall, Matt was someone i used to call, A friend and breeder partner as far as (bearded dragons only) but thats about it, and no longer. Matt befriend me abusing my good name and friendship for a few funky hundred dollars and a camera. Over this matter i admit i been hurt and in a state of shock why me of all people im not a bad guy. But we all know bad things happen to the best of us. I'm a passionate person, and i love what i do. Nor would i ever do someone wrong for money when im a dedicated passionate person. And im a local small time breeder all for the love of passion being and animal lover since a child.
Being i dont live, nor any relations with Matthew nor know where he live, Nor can i make him do anything, but when i see him he will thank twice before he abusing my name.

Old 02-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #56
NIGRO51
Is English your first language (not said in a disrespectful manner) because I have a hard time following what you write?

Old 02-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #57
reptilelover81
All i have to say is thank you Sir I hope your proud of your self. So sad... Thank you

Old 02-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #58
NIGRO51
I was asking an honest question so is there an answer or was that it?...

Old 02-24-2013, 03:52 AM   #59
InfiniteVoid
Ive done business with duron 3 times over the past 2 years. He takes great care of his animals and id buy from him again. From What i see this thread is wack. Durons cool

Old 02-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #60
sflanick
No disrespect intended but duron needs either take more time when writing his post, or have some one else write them for him. Dont get me wrong im no English major but his post are just unreadable. Mr. Duron you will never get your point across with the line of text you have been putting, take a little extra time and at least add a period or two.
Sean Flanick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
frilled dragon