Good Guy Jonathan Benson/Upcreek83 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #1
BeardieMommy
Jonathan Benson/Upcreek83

Got two female eastern garter snakes from him and they are gorgeous and healthy. A+ on the quality of the animals. He did a great job on packing them up for shipping too. Definitely recommend buying from him.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:20 AM   #2
BLUESIRTALIS
I picked up some nice animals from him as well!

Old 03-13-2018, 10:18 PM   #3
MSB1
I'm wondering why all one guys snakes are also listed under the other guys name. Especially when he sticks up for the original guy all the time.

Old 03-15-2018, 07:13 AM   #4
BLUESIRTALIS
what do you mean by this?

Old 03-15-2018, 11:59 AM   #5
MSB1
Hi Shawn. I used to buy small breeds from you years ago. All I meant is that I'm confused by posts by Upcreek83. #1.he appears in some BOI posts. And some of his pictures ,also show up as your pictures. Just confused, that's all. I never had any problems buying small breeds off you years ago. Not meant as an offensive remark towards you. But since fauna and kingsnake let people like Robert Sloan rip people off for 3 decades, and have it in their rules a disclaimer that they're not responsible. Buyers have to beware.

Old 03-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #6
BLUESIRTALIS
No offense taking! I'm Shawn Alexander in SC and this boi is about Jonathan Benson who is now out west. I have purchased some critters from him in the past and he has purchased some from me. We met in SC years ago through reptiles but he is long gone from SC plus none of his pics match mine and other than the similis he had listed almost everything in his stats is totally different animals than mine. If you go to mine and his page and view both our latest started threads you will see totally different animals. Even our timing that we posted our adds is different. He did get some baby similis from me this year so maybe that's why you are confused. His name, location, email, and phone number is totally different than mine. I will tell you that i have lots of satisfied cutomers that i'm sure would vouch for me though! Thanks for being concerned for the Hobby! Also if you want to further discuss this shoot me a pm or give me a call because i'm sure this is the best place.

Old 03-15-2018, 12:43 PM   #7
BLUESIRTALIS
oops! meant to say if you want to further discuss this shoot me a pm or give me a call because i'm not sure this is the best place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!