Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2018, 10:53 AM   #11
Snake-Queen
Do you breed your snakes?

Have you ever tried to sell an animal that you do not own?

Old 02-27-2018, 11:23 AM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
Real mature.
Warning: I agree. Infractions have been issued.

Old 02-27-2018, 07:02 PM   #13
Dro B
Can I ask what the point of this thread is?

Old 02-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #14
Stephenson8011
The point is supposed to be for “Dustin Draper” to answer questions in regards to another thread about him being a scammer. But I think I might be the only one who thinks it’s pointless.

Come on!!!

If this guy is a scammer why would he truthfully answer questions now?!?!

Old 02-27-2018, 07:18 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Can I ask what the point of this thread is?
From what I understand, Dustin Draper was to try to clear up some identity issues in this thread -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=647961

I'm not certain why he chose to start a new thread instead of simply utilizing the existing thread where the questions and (hopefully) answers would have been pertinent.

Old 02-28-2018, 10:33 AM   #16
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
The point is supposed to be for “Dustin Draper” to answer questions in regards to another thread about him being a scammer. But I think I might be the only one who thinks it’s pointless.

Come on!!!

If this guy is a scammer why would he truthfully answer questions now?!?!
That's exactly why I asked. Suddenly christina and John are in jail with huge bail amounts and this thread pops up and anything relevant is impossible to confirm. There is also nothing more on the other thread about what the identity issue this thread refers to is which also doesn't make sense.

Old 02-28-2018, 11:38 AM   #17
Stephenson8011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
That's exactly why I asked. Suddenly christina and John are in jail with huge bail amounts and this thread pops up and anything relevant is impossible to confirm. There is also nothing more on the other thread about what the identity issue this thread refers to is which also doesn't make sense.
Hence why I made my comment in reference to Monty Python. This supposed Dustin Draper character said he was here to “answer questions” so I asked him a question that he had just as much ability to prove as anything else he answered.

But apparently I got a 4 point infraction instead

Old 02-28-2018, 11:39 AM   #18
Snake-Queen
It appears that Dustin has decided to abandon this thread.

Doubtful he would have answered the questions truthfully, at least the ones dealing with his (& Christina's) scams.

Old 02-28-2018, 12:21 PM   #19
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
It appears that Dustin has decided to abandon this thread.

Doubtful he would have answered the questions truthfully, at least the ones dealing with his (& Christina's) scams.
Then this window of opportunity offered to him to "clear the air" will be short lived. The decision to allow him back on this site was not unanimous with the moderators.

Old 02-28-2018, 02:58 PM   #20
Dro B
The reason I knew it was him was because he posted a new ad that was identical to the bells lace monitor scam he tried to pull a few years back. I'm 110% certain both were written by the exact same person so if it wasn't him now it then it wasn't him back then but that was proven so that's not even possible. I see this thread as nothing but an opportunity to learn how to better fool people in the future and even if It was his wife he still had to be a part of it. It would almost be like a bank robbery using his getaway driver as a character witness. If he really wants to turn a new leaf I think he should prove he was in the military because he has implied in the past that the root of the personal problems that caused him to start his downward spiral here were a result of things that happened to him while he was serving and if he's telling the truth about that it's the best starting point he has imo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!